Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering I changed my engine a while ago and I got a new one to put in I did have a b20a engine that I took out and the new one was a little different, the difference was the new one had no EGR and my two O2 sensors that where on my engine where filled in on the new header. The new header had this part number on it # P K 2 2221 I don't know if it makes a diif or not (or it is one of the many useless numbers) the intake was different to there was no inlet for the EGR so I don't know what this engine came from but i know it is not the stock one. The reason I was wondering is I want to know the hp rating for this engine or any input
thanx
AWS LUDE:Rock:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no i am in canada

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
b20a is the jdm motor. thats the one you got, without egr. its a slightly better motor. just use the block and head from that motor you picked up, and use your original manifolds and sensors and motor mounts and brackets and egr and everything. it's a direct swap.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
What is the difference in hp.
and i guess this is kinda a stupid Q. cause i know everone has probley answered this Q before but, with exaust 2 1/4 with high flow cat no resinator(correct spelling not sure) K&N air filter on a short stubbie intake tube, pace setter header what does this engine sit at and i know the only way to truly know is to dyno it but from what other ppl have done what is the average crank and wheel hp on avarage just ruff estiamte.
and what does this mean for my pace setter header that i have will it fit properly cause i bought one for the stock motor not the JDM version or is ther a difference

1 - 5 of 5 Posts