Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:evil smile: wazzzzzzzzzzzzzz good. hey people i need some help i just fresly put a turbo in my 2000 lude. I want to paint the valve cover but i dont know what color. Here are some pics of my lude

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2267497/1

I know is ogly, but now i have a stereo in it and carpets and all and is looking clean thank you:smilejap: . I just need to paint the chorge pipes and valve cover. anny help

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Because i want to paint one. I dont want to waste money if i dont have to. I can paint them good. And if i want them chrom, all i have to do is get aircraft remover and take all the paint off and crome it. easy. But all i want is to see what will be the best paint color for my valve cover. thank you

So whe have RED.---------Thank you mikeyslude.

I still need some more options.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is RED agian-------- thank you BC2 BB6.
and i will do some checking to see about the JDM rough sandy look
thanks still need more opinions

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
there we go i have RED agian.--------------thank you 2qu1k4u
But i need at least like 6 votes so come on people,
we have free drinks free food just help me. So Far but what kind of red? a red that is like a sandy color or just plain red.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Red...like mine :emthup: but paint is coming off so I have to paint it agian :glare:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I say red cause itll go wit ur seats and ur intake and it goes good wit white. i was gonna do the red and white but i like blue so thats what im doin. its should look hot man

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well what about my turbo chorge pipes. I have turbo put in my car i will post picture soon. I dont know what color to paint them i was tinking like a hrome but i dont really want hrome. so what color should i paint my chorge pipes on my turbo.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I agree with painting it red, it goes with your scheme. Thought I like the blue/white combo myself.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts