Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
You ask for a pic and you don't even tell us why? The 88-89 panel is different then the 90-91 rear panel so which do you need? Also is this a question that could be answered by looking at the parts diagram? I looked for a friends pic that use to be posted here when he had the rear bumper off getting the whole car repainted the right way with my instructions but the pics are no longer good.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
I recently rebuilt the rear bumper support of my freinds third gen prelude. I used the main bar from a 2010civic, then used rpund tube to build the bumper mount bar. It went together perfect even using the stock push pins to fasten the bumper on. I have some pics somewhere of it and if they will help you i will post them. Its not a stock rear though if that is what you needed to see.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks! This is what I wanted.

The Civic on this picture has removed it's rear pumper and I think it looks so sick, so I was wondering if I could do the same with an ok result. In the end it's less weight and that's a +. (this car is only used to the track and on it)

Edit: For some reason I can't see the picture. I hope you guys can.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
I can see both but most people can't see both the second one you hosted. You have to host for all non paying members to see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts