Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
help, i have a red prelude. i want new rims, its already dropped with tein s.techs. i want 17's, cuz 16's are just too damn small. i like black rims. anyone have any suggestions or have a red prelude and have pix of there lude with rims. im want nice rims, but without the sacrifice in weight and performance. thanx

·
Registered
761 Posts

rota group N
that would be the hotness on your red car! oops, only availible in 15 and prolly not our offset, sorry :/

·
Registered
98 Posts
I am going to get these babys from tirerack.com

For $159 a wheel 17x7.5 and its lightweight too ~ 18-19.. (under 20 is light weight) it is a very good deal

if I had a little bit more $$ to splurge ,I was gonna get some motegi traklites

17X7 ..they are light as hell, 14 pounds for a 17 incher...
the price is $280 at tirerack

IMO these 2 rims, you dont sacrifice style or performance...cause they look sick as fu*k and theyre damn light.

oh yea here's an idea of what the kazera and the motegi's will look like on a red lude

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
Rota is the shiznit.

Black Subzero's, Slipstreams, or Circuit 10's would look great IMO.

If you want to drop some big $$$ then I'd recommend some volk te37's or Ce28n's.

You can find pics of rota's at machiii.net or gtmwheels.com. Voks should also be viewable from machiii.net

:emthup:

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
98 Posts
how heavy are those te37.. i wanted to get the te37 with the lip..its the le37..im guessing (L) =lip.. looks like this on a white lude

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
11,000 Posts
^^^ Fully agree...Bronze is HOTT on Red cars.

·
Registered
98 Posts
for some reason bronze is the new black..

i think bronze will go well for all colors.. personally bronze on a white lude would be sick. but red ludes or black ones will look hot with bronzes.

·
Registered
137 Posts
bmanuhutu said:

i think bronze will go well for all colors.. personally bronze on a white lude would be sick. but red ludes or black ones will look hot with bronzes.
what about bronze on silver? those enkeis are serious

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
i was thinking about these...
all your choices for rims are great btw. to me rims, will make the car. pretty much make any car as long as they are nice looking.

bmanuhutu said:

i must agree. its a new look. it stands out. the more you look at a car with bronze wheels, your like..damn that looks sick.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have a set of 17'' ADR Sodiko 8's with a gunmetal finish and polised lip on my car. They look great. I wanted bronze ADR's but everyone I talked too said that they would not look right. I have a red car and sometimes I wish that I would have just got the bronze rims, but I like mine though.

·
HipHopHeadd
1,339 Posts
Gram lights are very nice. I also like trak lites but I know a lot of people who dont.

·
Registered
446 Posts
It all depends on your budget. If you got the cash, I LOVE Volk TE37s with a polished lip. For cheaper rims, black Rota Subzeros looks pretty nice IMO. Or if you want something somewhere in between, I had Racing Hart C5's on my Prelude and I think they looked decent.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I would say go with the Axis Reverbs!! I bought them for $999 for 17's at wheelsnext.com with tires and FREE shipping. If you need info or more Pics of them PM me!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts