·
Registered
3,947 Posts
what if i get you one from the junkyard? =P

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anything as long as it is somewhat cheap! There is not a single junkyard that has an SI 2gen lude around here. (spent an hour calling a shitload of them) Only one even has a 2gen, and it is carbed. GRRRR!!!

Also as long as it works.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Well, i'll see what i can do. A week ago they had two complete Si's no DX's, this past wekend i saw two complete DX's but the the two Si's were nowhere to be seen. I honestly wasn't looking for them though, so there is a chance they're still there. I can call the recycling yard as well if you're really that desperate. What according to you is somewhat cheap? They can't be over 30 i'm guessing.

And you're sure the auto parts store don't carry them?

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
InjectionIsBetter said:
Anyone got an altenator for an SI they can sell me? Need one badly!!!
PM me please!
don't forget 86-89 accord LXI's are the same my alternator went out last year, battery light came on and off , I just took it out replaced the brushes and it works like new !

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Parts stores do carry em, but they want $120 for one!! I had to pay $80 from an auto electrical rebuilder for the one in my car now. So, $30 would be friggin great. I'll pay for shipping too.

Even rockauto wants 95 for one. sheesh...

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
InjectionIsBetter said:
Parts stores do carry em, but they want $120 for one!! I had to pay $80 from an auto electrical rebuilder for the one in my car now. So, $30 would be friggin great. I'll pay for shipping too.

Even rockauto wants 95 for one. sheesh...
That's alot of money.:shock:
I'm screwed when i have to buy one for mine. :|

I just checked for 85 dx's and they have 'em for 60 bucks, sweet :scool:
And for 87 si's some went for $180 :shock: over at autozone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts