Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
... didn't happen. I went a invitation autoX in March and Street Vision Garage was there to cover the event. Although I got plenty of camera time throughout the day, I didn't make it to the final 3 minute cut. Plenty of my friends did though.

Heres the link. http://www.autocross.us/videos/TopVideos/NASA-SVG.wmv

Racin Jason (14 yr old) is a great driver and will be going places if he keeps it up. He was a finalist at last years Red Bull Challenge and it was his first "non-local" event.

You can actually see my car way in the background as the M3 is running the course but its just a blurr, because of the speed, yea thats it, because of the speed.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Ah, that sucks. At least you had a good time, right?

Racin' Jason is very modest for a young driver. Alot of the ones I meet are pretty cocky (for good reason though). Good luck to him.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
that video had a huge lack of that the topic was supposed to be about... racing that is...

cool that you were there though.

I wanna drive that kids car, that thing is cool!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Man wtf was I doing when I was 14? Nothin! Fack I coulda been racing!

·
Registered
540 Posts
I will I had the funds to race.. :(

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jasons dad is a car nut and really encourages his son to go for what he wants. Hes been racing shifter cars for a while and picked up the Diaso 962 last fall. He gets to do full track events and everything.

I'll eventually drive it, should be fun.

His dad has a great car collection.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
lucky kid, my dad has a 1 car collection

1 - 7 of 7 Posts