Honda Prelude Forum banner

What fuel do you use

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With the raising gas prices....(3.89 for premium) here in Sunny Santa Barbara, I want to know what kind of gas you guys use for your lude. I'm assuming you all fill up Premium of course.

oh yea if you choose other, name your fuel and where you are located.

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
i'm in nc, and i use shell whenever possible, probably 90% of the time. other than that, exxon. i've been paying between $2.94 and $3.06 over the past few weeks...

·
Registered
48 Posts
I live in SoCal, near Escondido. Shell is my choice, but doesnt always happen that way. i think its about 3.60 over here or something like that. Damn gas prices, my tank hasnt been actually FULL for bout 3 months now

·
Registered
59 Posts
wow that sucks, 3.60?? I fill up on Thursdays, there's an exxon close to my school that does premium same price as plus on Thursdays, usually 2.89. I drove down to Gaffney, SC this past week and they had regular for $2.55!! Why is it so much lower down there?

Side note: I heard that congress is trying to pass legislation making gas price gouging a federal offense. They were saying on the news that it should be passed by the end of may

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Shell!! premium: $3.05

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
im in pa and i only use sunoco

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
I guess I've been paying the rough equivalent of $4 US per gallon, so don't feel too bad ;)

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I get Mobil or Hess usually. It's 3.27 right now.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
i use exxon or mobil most of the time. the exxon now has stickers saying it contains ethanol. whats up with that?? good/bad doesnt matter??

·
Registered
93 Posts
I got a shell gas card so I'm using shell. Its up to $3.39 for premium now. It when from $3.35-$3.39 in a day and a half here.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
1 - 20 of 57 Posts