Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive been looking for this car for a while now and i found a great deal on it. got it the color and trim i wanted 2. so i jumped on it. I went yesterday signed all the papers and left a deposit. I am trading in my lude for it. but ive been in love with this puppy since it came out. tell me what you think..

btw. Its a type S 66k miles on it. injen short ram, looks like eibach springs, 17 konig holes, jdm headlights, readed out tails, tint all around.

·
Registered
297 Posts
nice...im in love with my lude....i odnt htink i could trade it in yet...

but me and my dad are looking at a STI for me for a graduation present

so if that works out that would be sick

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the lude is an auto..so im pretty sure ill miss it in those infamous nyc traffic jams.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Dont' listen to him. I got one too and the only thing i miss is my prelude being dumped on the ground =/ and of course the all amber lights. The prelude will be back dough.!

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
i think your a/c vents are ugly... oh yeah, I went there.

nice car though, I like them, though they are gaining civic status (everyone has one)

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Que cochina:eek:mg:. I love the new car man. Looks sweet in that color.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
Lude looks much much better, but they are still attractive cars.

Nice entry level luxury interior, which'll be nice for long hauls. Good exterior color, and unlike many, I think the wheels look pretty nice.

Worse case scenario? Sell em for a bigger wheel.

I'd never trade my lude in on a RSX, no matter how well the respond to mods. It was the last affordable sexy car sold here.

Now if I had several thousand dollars laying around.... I just may have to pick up an 05 or newer DC5.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
the vent "carbon fiber" isnt my favorite. im going to see if i can take it off somehow. but hey, its used got to take it as is.. cant afford the new one yet...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts