Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as many of you know, my 91 si up in honda-heaven (i dearly miss her)
but its time to move on, so let me know what you think of my new ride
1986 Porsche 944

I love the interior (btw, that shit on the wheel is from the camera

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
my mr2 pictures are in this forum, and so is my lude's, im not complaining.

Definately a step up, but like 2quik said, i dont like that body style at all.

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
Blacksi3g said:
ok i am not happy this was moved, itll never get exposure in this forum. just cuz its got pics doesnt mean it should be in the showroom
but anyway, opinions?
Showroom (1 Viewing)
A place to show off your ride and mods

everyone looks at the showroom anyway. stop whining.

·
HOME GROWN HOMIE
5,819 Posts
gbolude said:
Doesn't one of the more popular guys on here own a 944? and he's building it up to be a pretty good beast i think?

yes and if i remember correctly its butterthegreat

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
Preludesi_2004 said:
my mr2 pictures are in this forum, and so is my lude's, im not complaining.

Definately a step up, but like 2quik said, i dont like that body style at all.
I disagree. Today porsche's all have this weird/goofy feel about them. Cept the GT of course. Don't get me wrong, I'd drive one of those VW Bug headlamped weird front fascia'd 911's in a heartbeat, but I still prefer some of the slightly older designs.

The 944? Looks incredible to me. Loving the front especially. Just needs some bigger wheels! :)

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2qu1k4u said:
Showroom (1 Viewing)
A place to show off your ride and mods

everyone looks at the showroom anyway. stop whining.
my bad, i didnt realize it was a popular forum, i figured since it was closer to the bottom it was less important. anyway... i won't be putting bigger wheels on it since i want to run it in autox, scca stock class.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Looks like a well-kept original example- please keep it stock- it's just beautiful that way!

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
Hprelude5R said:
I disagree. Today porsche's all have this weird/goofy feel about them. Cept the GT of course. Don't get me wrong, I'd drive one of those VW Bug headlamped weird front fascia'd 911's in a heartbeat, but I still prefer some of the slightly older designs.

The 944? Looks incredible to me. Loving the front especially. Just needs some bigger wheels! :)
you can't disagree with my opinion you n00b :hmmm:

:lol:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jdm bb6 said:
i love the 944.. is it turbo'd are you going to turbo it ? ahh i want one for a project car its this or a bike for me
it would prob cost me less to buy an 86 turbo than to convert this one.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
even for a lack of boost i'd take it in a heartbeat. i just love those wheels, too. goes to show where mazda got their inspiration for their fc3s, and i don't blame 'em.

don't we have a smiley of a monkey whacking off? :joyman: oh well.

·
Registered
110 Posts
You'll find out in about 15 years how good of an investment you made if you keep it stock and clean. Looks awesome to me and very similar to the prelude in the interior layout. Good look. :beer:

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Looks clean bro :scool: My fav is the 928 (like the one in scarface) How's the insurance?

·
Premium Member
4,397 Posts
Hprelude5R said:
noob?

I outrank you bee-yotch! :)

In the words of ye Jugganaut: 'ima killem ima rape em ima eat his fukn costume....just wait'
Post count and join date dont mean shit. you're a noob somehow just give me time to think of how :sleeping:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts