Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Future S2000 Owner
4,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finaly got new wheels. Rota Circuit 10's, 17x7.5, Full Royal Sport Bronze wrapped with 215/40/17 Nitto NeoGens, This is my new street setup. I also had my OEM SH wheels wrapped with 215/45/16 Falken Azenis RT-615's for this year's Solo2 season that starts Easter Sunday. Let me know what you guys think. Also, thank you everybody that was giving me advice on my tire setup. Much appreciated. Anyway, here they are:

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
those are ugly. would look much better in subzeros silver. so for your benefit, i'll trade with you. :D

j/k, that looks FU***NG hot!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
i love em, but i would since mine are similar style.

bronze on white looks great. good luck with the new season.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Thank you much for getting those. i've been dying to see what they look like in a real application on a white lude and i'm definitely liking the looks. The royal sports bronze looks hot

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
Damn, those are nice

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
sweet rims man Im liking the color

·
Future S2000 Owner
4,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
98silverluder said:
nevermind, i just looked in your garage and saw you were on h&r springs, answered my own question. are those the racing or sport springs?
Sport. Do they make the H&R race springs for the 5th gen? Anyway, I wouldn't suggest more than a 1.5" drop on OEM shocks.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just ckecked. They do make the race springs for the 5th gen. Still, I don't suggest that low of a drop with OEM struts.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts