2,144 Posts
niCE!

warrantied.. always a plus

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
finally a positive post from someone. lol

everyone always says that wont work or you screwed up. ya im happy now to more "my turbo setup is pissing me off" days

·
New title is new
9,436 Posts
Expensive, but if it's what they claim it is (i imagine so, you have a wonderful complaint claim if it isn't though, so it's all good) then thats a nice turbo.

Perfectish for what your after too.

Having a warrenty is really something, i was surprised to see that.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya the guy called me and tried to get me to spend another 60 bucks on it for another year warrenty. sounded really good till i asked him the details. i have to buy the turbo with oil and coolant lines.and the coolant lines are something that i really dont want to have to bother with. but all in all im currently selling my ko3 audi turbos on ebay and im finally happy again.

·
www.Zohf.com
3,612 Posts
Nice pick up, has some serious potential for power, as long as you get the tuning down right ;) Can't beat the warranty either, very nice :emthup:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hes pretty good. im having the turbo looked at because when i got it, it sounded like it had a little grit in it and one on the bolt holes on the exhaust port side had no threads in it. so im talking to him to see what he can do. i took it to my friend and he said for a rebuilt turbo its pretty damn good.

·
Registered
3,866 Posts
playboyesq said:
too late i dont wanna bother with that. ill just get a turbo timer.
Well, the thing is along as you have the water jacket the turbo will only get so hot. With the water jacket you lowering your overall operational temp. Your turbo will run cooler with it. You should see how cool mine get in the winter.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i wont be driving it in the winter. my cancer is starting and i want it to stop. so that means no more winters for the lude.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts