Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a 99 pearl white, i work at a lexus dealer. and this guy traded it in for an IS 250. I got it for $9600 and it only has 68,000 miles.
guy took real good care of it. see all the goodies it has in my sig.

First thing to go is going to be the wing for the OEM spoiler

buddie's Xb

Let me know if I got a good deal:?:

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
looks pretty good. that looks like a street fighter front, black widow sides, and a rear lip. Nice, different combo. I don't think that looks like a WW RS lip, but hell, i dunno. looks maybe like an erebuni.

props for picking up a lude. :emthup:

and welcome to the board!!
-Amanda

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The moment I saw how much the dealer paid for it, i was all over it.

I'm not really feeling the front bumber to much so I'm looking for some ideas.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
RHD Pimpin
10,155 Posts
Looks good, but I wouldn't want that wing on it

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I think I have a spare factory style spoiler at my work painted red if you want. PM me if you want details. I'll check to make sure tomorrow. Love the rims, not feelin' the front bumper (or the wing of course) too much. Good find and welcome.
Nate

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
You might want to add the word "gears" next to "AEM Adj. Cam" in your sig;)
Looks okay, but I want to see how it'll turn out when you add your personal style back to it.

Is that afc tuned?

·
Registered
574 Posts
nice find. welcome to ludeland lol... i like it don't care too much for the spoiler though. get a type s, type r or a OEM. The street fyghter front does not look too bad i like it because i have not seen too many people rockin it like the rest of us who all have the same thing. lol WWRS woot woot

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.