Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RED89si said:
Needs a little lovin, but nice start. Black is one of the best 3g colors IMO :emthup:
yeah actually the hood flew off last year, when i was doing about 70 down the highway. and and came back the edge of it went through the sunroof right in between my wife and i. then it went and smacked the drivers side fender. thats why its banged up then sometime last summer some guy in a big f-150 backed into my wife while sitting at a red light. his trailer hitch went through the front bumper.

but it's only got 122k on it right know, so hopefully i will have it for a little while. then finally get some other things done when money permits it.

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LudeeCrous said:
Wash and wax. drop it and put some rims on it. ohh and fix the body damage, and you have one hot lude
i am saving for all that at the moment it just got done raining that day so it looks like crap. but had been raining for like 3 days straight here before, just wanted to get some pics up. the drop will hopefully come later this year. but i am going to have two hungry mouths to feed in about two months. so i'm looking for a part time job know to feed my lude addiction.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts