Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
I lub Denny one tiem
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i had my lude for about 6 or 7 months now did alot of work, more maintaining then hooking up.. thought i should post some pics here since i havnt in a long time! so heres pics from when i first got her to how she is now. enjoy!

^soo mad i didnt take that rear lip before junking that car

^moo cow valve cover, stock :Rock:

^NYPOC best prelude crew in the world! :tongue2:

alot more to come this is just that start.. i will be lowering as soon as i roll my fenders.

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
I like where your heading but to pull off those 0 offset rims you need to go a lot lower!!! I saw lowering springs in some of your pictures, have you not installed them yet?

·
I lub Denny one tiem
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like where your heading but to pull off those 0 offset rims you need to go a lot lower!!! I saw lowering springs in some of your pictures, have you not installed them yet?
yea i have skunk2 lowering springs.. i did not put them on yet because i wanted to do the 0 offset and waited for the rims to go on first to see what kind of clearance i get with the fenders rolled. im planing on getting tokico shocks for it also

·
I lub Denny one tiem
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks guys, yea i got alot to do, this weekend i hope i get time to put on my new head lights and new front lip

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
I love everything you've done. The rims are awesome.

I think I need leather now after seeing it in your car. Engine bay looks so much nicer. Huge improvements all around. Just needs lips!

·
The Australian
5,058 Posts
^x2!
Lookin' fresh bro! Love everything you have done to it so far.
"moo cow valve cover" :rofl:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts