Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can you give some details on your set up?
My setup was installed by T1 Race Development out of Dallas Tx. Tony Palo worked on my car for a few months. It's only boosted at 9psi and does 271 whp & 204tq. There was a lot of custom IC work to retain the fogs....it was so worth it! And the Koyo Rad was a must, I have ZERO overheating issues. I can run in grid lock traffic with AC blowing with no overheating.

I drove it all the way to ATL for Nopi, where this year I placed 3rd in JDM Accord/Prelude/S2K. I was kinda bummed because I've won first place for the last 2 years in that event. Guess someone had my number this year. Here is the engine mod list...

SFP Turbo Manifold
Force Performance T3/T4 Turbo
Tial 38mm Wastegate
HKS BOV
T1 Race Development Custom IC Piping
T1 Race Development Custom 3” Downpipe
T1 Race Development Custom Dumptube
Mugen Oil Cap
Spoon Sports Reservoir Covers
Spoon Sports Drain Plug
Port & Polished Head
Type S Pistons
Jun Valve Springs
RC 550 Injectors
NGK Spark Plugs
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
Greddy Evo 2 Exhaust
Koyo Race Raditor
Neptune OBD1 Engine Management Sys

I'll post more pics of it tomorrow.

i have the same hood but urs seems to have a much better fitment than mine =(
I was worried about that when I got it but it has a pretty good fitment. I was worried about the look with hood pins but I dare not have one with them.

·
Premium Member
3,392 Posts
thats sounds perfect man, you got the power and a safe DD. i would love to have that set-up some day. the only thing that caught my eye was you need to shave ur side markers on the front bumper.

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I saw this at nopi too, SUCH a beautiful lude. My friend and I talked with you for a second about boost and you were telling us about how to keep the engine cool...thanks again!
I remember you guy, I was running around after some models. Sorry about not finishing up our convo. But the booties were calling me:sigh:

Your car is hot sauce man. Real clean. :emthup::emthup:
Thx mate

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.