Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found this exelent specimen on eBay! Its not 100% cb but the part that is, is real. So thats good enouph for me.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!THE RED X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
88_2.0L said:
im not guna lie.

i think its ugly.

would look better on a white or black car

I agree, but its gettin red and black paint in a couple weeks, so hopefully it will look bettter then.

iowa: i paid 48 for it + shipping. And i did see another one on there, so know someone is makin em.

RED89si said:
Meh, I guess it would be nice if you had a cf hood to go with it, and black wheels. Atleast its cleanly done.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
What size wheel/tires are you running and what drop? Looks perfect in the back :D

Nice gas cover and hood. Can't wait to see it with a fresh paintjob. :emthup:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SquishyPanda said:
What size wheel/tires are you running and what drop? Looks perfect in the back :D

Nice gas cover and hood. Can't wait to see it with a fresh paintjob. :emthup:

18" konigs with Nitto 215/35ZR/18. I got the lowering springs from a friends old lude, so dont know exactly how much lower it is, but im pretty sure its about a two inch drop.

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
yeah thats the same exact thing that jayjay and i are working on putting a group buy together with. see ppl now there it is on a car for ya. so when it comes time for the gb u can see it now. also ours will be cheaper then that shipped too.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
danny_d19 said:
Don't like it, looks tacky and out of place. It's a gas door for christ's sake
Hey, even if you don't like it, I think it looks way better than putting one of those godawful motorcycle-style round metal ones.

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,737 Posts
ninetypreludesi said:
Hey.. can you tell me where on ebay you found that carbon fiber gas cover?? I looked and couldn't find it. thanks[
There's probably none for sale on ebay right now, I look on ebay all the time and have never seen one on there before, probably pretty rare

·
Premium Member
16,906 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ninetypreludesi said:
Hey.. can you tell me where on ebay you found that carbon fiber gas cover?? I looked and couldn't find it. thanks[

Yeh sorry dude, i ordered mine about a week ago so the one that was on there is prob gone now, but just keep lookin man, im sure you will run into one

1 - 20 of 25 Posts