Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
i'd tell you I'm sorry and feel bad for you except that you're a fucking moron and I'm glad you're off the road.

I guess it's bad luck you got caught...

Hopefully you'll learn a lesson from this stupid

·
Registered
123 Posts
CruZin89LuDe said:
i'd tell you I'm sorry and feel bad for you except that you're a fucking moron and I'm glad you're off the road.

haha.. didn't hold back,.. did yah?

b21a1hutch said:
So this *** in a 2000's mustang with some crazy loud pipes kept messing around with me on the highway and I couldnt resist the temptation... We honked 3x and it was on. I passed the guy at like 130 and made this crazy face at him... it was great until we came up on some traffic. being as smart as i am I passed some guys on the shoulder. Just like the video games- ha. Too bad one of them was a freakin undercover state patrol officer. The pig followed me around but I still didnt notice until I parked. Now Ive lost my license and I have to sell my beloved 3rd gen to some lucky bastard... oh well, life's a bitch
^shity deal.. have fun riding the city bus!!..ahaha:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
568 Posts
Tell me your name doesn't directly reflect what car you drove and passed a '00 GT at 130mph. V6 right?

·
Registered
848 Posts
I'm sorry, but its shitheads like this that cause those crazy nasty wrecks that manage to make the evening story in the big towns. Really pathetic shit. I am not happy to see anyone lose their licence/car, but you deserve it and I am glad I wont be seeing you on my daily commute.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
next time you should hit the brakes. now if u were driving w/out brakes then u are an even bigger dumbass. how long is ur liscense taken away for. i hope its for more than 2 years so i can have some experience driving before i meet u on the road. btw, sorry bout ur lude

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
CruZin89LuDe said:
yep

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
CruZin89LuDe said:

lol remind me never to get on your bad side lol :smilejap: :tongue:

·
Registered
17 Posts
N/Apower said:
I'm sorry, but its shitheads like this that cause those crazy nasty wrecks that manage to make the evening story in the big towns. Really pathetic shit. I am not happy to see anyone lose their licence/car, but you deserve it and I am glad I wont be seeing you on my daily commute.
thats right stanger88

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
TopEndLude said:
lol remind me never to get on your bad side lol :smilejap: :tongue:
only one person has ever got away with getting on my bad side, he likes roundhouse kicks so I let him live.

usually i'm pretty mellow, i wouldn't say stuff like that if I wasn't very passonate about the situation. I really hate seeing stuff like this. And yeah my insurance is very high... you never really hear of a girl posting stuff like this.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
first off 2zz is a hateful race basher who has nothing better to do than go and criticize everyones races. he did it to fly as well.....second of all i am happy you got your license taken away.... its people like you that give sport compacts a bad rep...i also hope you next ride is a damn scooter so that you may never reach racing speeds again you ignorant fool....i guess you better break out the old bycicle now....brahahahaha

·
Kickass truck missed
6,583 Posts
those who have no sin cast the first stone.

what hyprocrits :rolleyes:

Just like the video games- ha. Too bad one of them was a freakin undercover state patrol officer. The pig followed me around but I still didnt notice until I parked.
staying on the road and slowing down could of done wonders.

·
The Good Stuff
3,587 Posts
CADster said:
staying on the road and slowing down could of done wonders.
I should try that sometime! I usually prefer to jerk over in the other lane and let the oncoming car slow me down. It has faster reaction time.

·
Registered
848 Posts
This post has much less to do with racing than it does with being one of the dumber people on this planet.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
N/Apower said:
This post has much less to do with racing than it does with being one of the dumber people on this planet.
haha, that should be the title.

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts
jdawgs92ludesi said:
first off 2zz is a hateful race basher who has nothing better to do than go and criticize everyones races. he did it to fly as well.....second of all i am happy you got your license taken away.... its people like you that give sport compacts a bad rep...i also hope you next ride is a damn scooter so that you may never reach racing speeds again you ignorant fool....i guess you better break out the old bycicle now....brahahahaha
2zz is a race basher?

i assume you're NOT talking about ethnicity...

but if you're talking him racing, then he was flat out calling the b21 driver a liar for passing GT at 130...

which makes sense...

and he really didn't bash me, as much... ;)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
flylwsi said:
but if you're talking him racing, then he was flat out calling the b21 driver a liar for passing GT at 130...
Well....he could have very well passed him at 130...my lude goes that and and then some....

BUT....it would have taken him a little bit to get that high...unless he was going downhill. :shock: :eek:mg:

·
Registered
568 Posts
flylwsi said:
2zz is a race basher?

i assume you're NOT talking about ethnicity...

which makes sense...

and he really didn't bash me, as much... ;)
I don't recall bashing on you, did I? I thought I was just presenting other possibilities for what that particular opponent could have been. I guess because I don't jump to believe everything I'm a basher. :confused:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts