Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my introduction.(pics)

i have been on here for awhile but have finally decided to intoduce myself. my names jamison i'm 30 years married and have a 91 prelude si. the only mods so far are flowmaster muffler, and a integra intake.

it's my daily driver and i would like to go turbo sometime whenever i get the money, but with two kids on the way i don't see that happening any time soon.
i mostly just search and read everone elses comments, i do love this site it's a addiction from the fights to the nonsense it's got it all. everyone here in cedar rapids seem to be in love with civcs, hell i even own on but hate it at the same time. i would like to get my lude a little faster just because i got beat by two civic in two days, but one i'm sure has nitros, and it's a gutted 91 hatch, the other was a 96 or so hatch also. but to my defense i had a 300 pound passenger with me and my tires are on it's last leg. and it needs a other little work done.

hopefully over the summer i can get the small things fixed then move on to bigger and better things. this site has brought me countless hours of joy over the time i have been on here, including the times when i havn't been a formal member, i will post pics for sure tommorrow of my lude later fellow luders.

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
crabcakesyum said:
welcome,

and congrats on your 2 kids...

Where in Iowa are you from?
cedar rapids, the city of five smells. was going to take pics today but it's been raining all damn day.

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
thanks everyone. i will get pics up when i get home, they might not be the greatest because i will have to take them at carwash. because it's still raining here for the second day straight. so far my experiences have been good on here and i hope to be around foe awhile.

here's my daily driver. and yes before anyone can say something i need to drop it, but other things first.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts