Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) YEESSSS....(call it pitiful, but I call it a victory!) On my way to work this morning i came up to red light and got my own lane. I pull next to a older civic 90ish. I turn down my radio and glance over...this guy was stairing at me he was mexican and pointed forward and reved..so being an idiot i reved back. ( keep in mind i own a 2.0 S)

light turns green and i let him get the jump...(I usally dont race) but I couldnt help it. I took 1st to 30 slammed it into second reaching 50...shifting into third i flew by him!!!!

Oh yeah my first kill!

·
Registered
568 Posts
lude fever said:
(I usally dont race)
b.s.!!! :tongue:

You're doing a constant time attack from the time you get into your car to the time you get out. That would be considered a race.

Good kill. If we see him sometime we'll have to point and laugh.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2ZZ13BT said:
b.s.!!! :tongue:

You're doing a constant time attack from the time you get into your car to the time you get out. That would be considered a race.

Good kill. If we see him sometime we'll have to point and laugh.
that may be so, but im get to work faster every day:burn: ...today it was about 2.45 seconds with only 8 stoplights j/k

i want to do lap racing around the mall at like 2:00am hehe

·
Registered
568 Posts
lude fever said:
that may be so, but im get to work faster every day:burn: ...today it was about 2.45 seconds with only 8 stoplights j/k

May 21st autox at the World Arena. It's a little safer, and I might be running a car that day.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sweet! count me in!

·
Registered
848 Posts
So what nationality are you?

Good kill, but I fail to see what race has to do with it, see how pointless it sounds? Now if he started dissing your heritage and THEN you raced and beat him, it would be in order to mention it, but other than that...why?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
N/Apower said:
So what nationality are you?

Good kill, but I fail to see what race has to do with it, see how pointless it sounds? Now if he started dissing your heritage and THEN you raced and beat him, it would be in order to mention it, but other than that...why?
Im american... no offence to any one...well the thing is is that my lude is freaking slow! Only 104 Hp...it s just that my car beat someone elses...thats pretty crazy

·
Registered
568 Posts
I think he just wanted to be a little descriptive. I don't see how it's a problem or even worth noticing.

·
Registered
540 Posts
lude fever said:
Screw the mall dude, hit up Garden of the Gods at like 6 in the morning on a weekday before all the tourists show up, just go from entrance/exit by the nature center back to the entrance/exit by the nature center. Thats a fun little circuit early enough. If I can get a new clutch by May I may have to show up for the autox..

·
Registered
848 Posts
No, it wasnt offensive, i just wondered why it was included, thats all. It was a good kill, not taking away from it in the least

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its all good it just wrote that because it seemed like he didnt speak english and just more details of the other driver...thats all :)

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I think it gave a very good visual of the scenario. Cuz i've raced some "central americans" so i can picture the setup. It's a good literary product lol.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Lol, all in good fun.I myself am partial to the hot european chics who race me in their BMW's and then ask for sex in broken english.

oh, wait, thats me dreaming, lmao

·
Registered
840 Posts
lmfao i didnt now those type S ludes could actulaly beat anything :D good job though lolz

Shitbox racing ftw!!! ( i remeber roasting a 3rd gen S in my 86 Si)

·
Registered
568 Posts
scyclone said:
lmfao i didnt now those type S ludes could actulaly beat anything :D good job though lolz

So the pot said to the kettle...

·
Registered
840 Posts
2ZZ13BT said:
So the pot said to the kettle...
you better belive it

and i wasnt 'hatin' on his kill , i can appreciate the fact that he won im just reminiscing on the good ol' high school stuped street racing days.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
scyclone said:

tell me about i was as stunned as you were!:) I past him and and i thought to myself wow my 2.0 S beat something else...thats like a combo breaker X 2 with a b!tch slap...owned b!tch!
honestly i couldnt believe it....but i won:headbang:....yeah

1 - 20 of 35 Posts