1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,106 Posts
Man that would be so much fun. Lucky. lol

·
BAN ALL MODS!!!
2,149 Posts
Not too bad for editing. Video was boring though. But nice car and good job on the vid.

·
BAN ALL MODS!!!
2,149 Posts
agreed it wouldve been better if my brother made it in time, he was suppose to come through with his evo:(
That would have made the video! Next time though, but like I said good job for first time editing, or so I am assuming.

·
RoboTron
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha yes next time. and thank you for saying it was well put together for a first vid. thanks for the support next one will be better and twice the evo fest. maybe throw a 4th gen in there.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
i say keep it u never knwo when that diff is gunna go out lol but good luck w ith both

·
RoboTron
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am holding on to it untill someone offers me what i want for it, if that doesnt happen so be it, ill keep it.

and thats why i got coverage:) thanks for the input tho

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
Might be a dumb question but who sings that song and whats it called.

Evo looks like its having fun

·
RoboTron
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks man. i work hard for it trust me. 18 hours days 5 days a week and overtime on the weekends... it makes it worth 5 hours a sleep a night tho haha

·
RoboTron
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
why have a car thats built for that shit and not do it. lol it maybe a lot of money but thats what you pay for. knowing you can wild out in the snow and have a good time lol.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts