Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Boost Addict
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For thos who don't know my lude was totaled Friday 1/02/09. It was boosted and my pride and joy. Its pretty sad but I do have to move on. Not too sure what to say.

I guess I could tell you what happened.

There was a line of traffic in the fast lane and I was coming up in the slow lane. Someone tried to be polite and wave a lady through traffic but they didn't see me and I hit the lady on her passenger side as I was coming up in the lane.

Pretty sucky situation but I did plan on selling my lude anyways so I could go back to school. Hopefully this will work out for the best.

From this:

Too this:

·
BAN ALL MODS!!!
2,149 Posts
Damn, you crushed the lady and your car. Nasty. Her fault though so shits paid for right? Sorry for the loss.

·
Boost Addict
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah its going to get paid for but I don't know how much I will get back. I have almost 7k in that car easy. I don't think I'm going to get all that back. I'm really hoping for 6-7 back from her insurance company.

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Man.. hard to see a car with a turbokit inspired by me wrecked. that is hard. The fact that you are okay is all that matters at this point.

I say, get the 6-7k, get another prelude for like 3k, use the other 3-4 to fully build the engine and swap that turbokit right on!

·
Boost Addict
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man.. hard to see a car with a turbokit inspired by me wrecked. that is hard. The fact that you are okay is all that matters at this point.

I say, get the 6-7k, get another prelude for like 3k, use the other 3-4 to fully build the engine and swap that turbokit right on!

That def wont be happening lol. I'm done messing with it. I would like to get another lude though.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
wat are you gunna do with the old car i say if it goes to a junk yard go back and get the engine

·
Registered
476 Posts
Man.. hard to see a car with a turbokit inspired by me wrecked. that is hard.
Someone's got a big head...:rolleyes2:

Unless you mean his car inspired you.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
thats hard man...another lude gone...sad to see it. hopefully you get your money out of it. and im glad to hear that youre okay

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Pretty sucky man. I've almost lost my car the same way as you. I hate people who wave others thru traffic... They assume its all good and they go without looking and BOOM. There is one spot near my house where this happens monthly... Hope you get it all worked out and start saving those dollars for something you will like in the future!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Man... that sucks, I know what its like- I pretty much totalled mine a few weeks ago in a 4 car pile up. I really hope it all works out for ya :)

·
Registered
476 Posts
Ask him fo' yourself.
I didn't say it wasn't true. You make it out to seem like you're on some type of high horse though.

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
I didn't say it wasn't true. You make it out to seem like you're on some type of high horse though.
Haha.. suuuure.

It just makes me sad. I dont think you know how much it meant to me that i inspired someone to spend a lot of cash on their car... It hurts to see this happen because he might feel as though he regrets it. I am not on a high horse.. i hate when people say that without honestly knowing me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts