Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 93 lude vs a 05 accord and a 2000's silverado z71 (i think, somethin like that). Ahh, what a strange night of racing... i really found my spot on the chain. So, im coming home from youth group and my friends and i have the usual monday night race. We get to the str8t away and we line up. first, it was me and the 05 accord v6 (sport, auto, vtec). I tell him that i should get a length, so i get one. He tell me when to go, so we go and right away he gets right up to me and then he pulls on me like never before... i felt so dumb. And behind us our other friend with the truck was pullin up on me really slowly but i got away from it. Then the truck and the accord raced and the accord of course kicked its butt but i kept up, sorta. they were pullin on me pretty bad tho. And to end the night, my car overheats, i had like have of the radiator full. It was pretty bad... It was fun tho

·
The Good Stuff
3,587 Posts
I'm not sure how much this helped but keep in mine the Z71 is 4 wheel drive ;) Some of them trucks will surprise you with how fast they are.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya, thats what i said to them. I said ok, u just wait till i get a job and a turbo. They laughed at me cuz they know that will prolly never happen* the turbo part... my insurance is $490 a month, something like that*. My friends still repsect my car tho, cuz it looks sweet. I guess ill stick with racing cars in my class. Like civics and saturns and other slow old stuff, lol.

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
11,000 Posts
93SIdood said:
Ya, thats what i said to them. I said ok, u just wait till i get a job and a turbo. They laughed at me cuz they know that will prolly never happen* the turbo part... my insurance is $490 a month, something like that*. My friends still repsect my car tho, cuz it looks sweet. I guess ill stick with racing cars in my class. Like civics and saturns and other slow old stuff, lol.
Dear Lord dude if I was paying $250 a month on my car I'd be driving a 4 door accord only. $490 a month? You can buy a 2005 M3 with payments about that!

·
Registered
123 Posts
JLude said:
Dear Lord dude if I was paying $250 a month on my car I'd be driving a 4 door accord only. $490 a month? You can buy a 2005 M3 with payments about that!
my insurance is 230$ a mnth.. i have 1point of my record.. weak

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
si_speed said:
I'm not sure how much this helped but keep in mine the Z71 is 4 wheel drive ;) Some of them trucks will surprise you with how fast they are.
yea... i was completly bias against trucks until i saw that truck with the viper engine it... i cant think of what its called... but damn that thing halls ass!

it was the SRT10!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh, my bad i did the math wrong. The insurance is $490 with two cars on the name. My insurance is $275 out of that. I dont think i will ever turbo it tho, that will cost over $5k. which will never happen.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts