Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres a funny race i had one, so i was driving down the interstate to my ex gfs house *real gf at the time* and i was going about 80-85 ish, when a silver tiburon GT v6 runs up on my ass and gets next to me and sits there for a few seconds then his front end lifts up and he takes off, *meanwhile giving me a dirty look like *yer fart can on yer slow car is loud in the interstate*, witch at that point i was like hmm... prick, anyway i have cruise control on and i see that im catchin up to him so im like ok lets do this and i get beisde him and he sits there for a second and then he takes off i slam it into 3rd at 85 and bring that bitch up to allmost 100mph by that time i was allready a car ahead of him and i smack fourth and hit 115 *my car gets fuel cut at 115 in four at only like 5800rpm* i donnno why so thats were i stop cuz after that i got 5th gear at a lower rpm and i can only get a extra 6 or 7 mph after that anyway cuz i limit in 5th gear too *gay huh* well at this time i know i watsted him and he pulls up beside me and asking if i had a b18 in my car, for a min i was stunned that he asked me that, and i was like..... no its a sohc f22...... and hes like oh damn that thing is fast ive never lost to one of those and i didnt really know what to say and quickly enough he was like later man and i was like later, over all i think that was a pretty fun one =D

·
Registered
840 Posts
hehe.yeah ive had 2 accords of that generation..a 91 and a 93 which was the 5spd one...i think i raced about 10pple with it before i sold it..for 4k only 90k miles on it...it was really a great profit ( since i bought it from an auction)
but yeah..those accords fell prettty torquey and pretty powerfull i think the f22 makes about the same as a b21a1... Good job though :grin:

·
Registered
568 Posts
You do realize that V6 Tiburons are almost as fast as a 5th gen right? I'm not calling b.s., but you must know that there was some shitty driving going on in that car.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
that was only one of many, ive raced and beatin about 5 tib v6 3 mitsu v6 2 accord v6 seabring v6 a civic si and 3 h23 ludes, its a factoy freak im telling ya, ive lost to gsrs and a couple 4th and 5th gen preludes but not by much, i love my accord =D oh and a tsx =(

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
BB6LudeSportshift said:
that was only one of many, ive raced and beatin about 5 tib v6 3 mitsu v6 2 accord v6 seabring v6 a civic si and 3 h23 ludes, its a factoy freak im telling ya, ive lost to gsrs and a couple 4th and 5th gen preludes but not by much, i love my accord =D oh and a tsx =(
i believe you beat horrible drivers and you lost to dreat or decent ones...no way an f22 is that fast...especially since some of those cars put out 200 horses or more

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
some of them were my friends, some were automatics from a roll, cant be to poor - i know its really hard but everyone of my friends say its way faster then it should be

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
good runs man. I had a 91 accord for my first car. On the highway them suckers run. I can't believe you beat a v6 tiburan! Mad props man.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah my friend has a black v6 tib raced him from 45 and took him all the way to 80 it was auto, but i still beat him by allmost 2 cars

edit: I stoped at 80, he didnt pass me lol

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im selling my accord, but if i can find a friend with a camera that can hook up to the net adn will let me barrow it, damnit i WILL get some races with my accord

1 - 13 of 13 Posts