Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
89 4wSi vs. 96 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS w/ Vid

Messin around at the local hangout, I found a Eclipse and asked'em if he wanted to run it. He said "yea" so we stopped at the stop light, wait till it turned red and then went for it. I launched it, he spunn, got him throw first, second and third, but forth he blew past me.

So the second time, we did it from a roll 15 or so... Pulled on'em 1 first, second and third again, blew past me in forth.

Third time, race all the way down the street. Throw a couple green lights and stoped at one of the red lights. (if anyone wants the vid, pm and I'll send it to you, I don't know how to post it on here, so I'm not)

Stopped talked to him, he said it was bone stock and that he wasn't usin anything but oem stuff. I have my friend in the car that weighs 250 and alot of stuff in my car. The Eclipse had a fiberglassed hood, body kit, light rims, good tread (Which I don't), Took out the back seat and all the panels in back.

This was a week ago, So I headed out there this week. Seen the guy out again, told him that we should race. This time, I didn't have anyone in my car and he had another guy in his. Got up to him at a stop light, (in front of everybody) launched, he spun, got him in first, second, third and forth, this time he was back by a half a car or so.

Turned back around in a parking lot, got back on the road lined back up with him in front of everybody again. Launched at 3.7k (was fuckin around and the light turned) spunn for a minute, first he was at my trunk, second he was lossin alittle ground, third same as second and that was it. LOL I won, he didn't get back up with me.

Pulled over, I was leakin Oil from the oil pan, hangout for a bit went home. JDM B20a Engine swap is commin monday.

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
jdawgs92ludesi said:
how much does a 89 lude weigh...i know my brother in law has a eclipse gs 98 and i weighs as much as my 4th gen lude and they only have like 160 hp stock

good kill though
third gens weigh roughly 2637lbs give or take a few lbs...

·
Danny D's second in Command
4,157 Posts
good kill

·
Registered
111 Posts
def pm me da vid

1 - 6 of 6 Posts