Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just gave my car the claybar and zymöl treatment. I'm pretty happy with how it came out, so I decided to start a thread about my car.

2001 NBP Prelude Base
Just over 30k miles

Let me know what you all think. All I am waiting for are some RSX wheels, and an ST anti-sway bar.

I will keep updating this post as I update the car.

·
Registered
424 Posts
retrofits without 18" is a -ve point.... get 18" dude... all other things awesome
I think the RSX 17s will look perfect, assuming it's 05-06 type s wheels.

Wrow-are those JLude retrofits? And where in VA do you live?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know if I want to go above 16" because I am stock ride height and I think it would look like a 4x4. I was planning on doing the 02-04 RSX Wheels.

Yes, this is JLude's work, and I couldn't be happier. I live in Falls Church, just down the street from 7 Corners and Bailey's Crossroads, so pretty close to you.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
nice dood, just needa drop that bish =]

34k miles pfft i got like 21k miles

where in VA you at?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I like your black symbols
mine are gold if I dont paint my rims gold

black symbol would look tight with my black theme

did you paint yours or what?
I pulled mine off, sanded, and spray painted them black. They used to be gold too. I thought about buying the authentic black ones you can get for the s2000, but figured those were more likely to get stolen. Short of shaving the trunk, I think black emblems look best on a black car.

I know, I know I need a drop, but it's hard to spend money to replace a perfectly good, working, and functional part.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts