Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i have my 91 si alb and i have been drooling the idea of 4ws since i bought the car. I was at the gas station the other day and some kid walked up to me and offered his "junker" for a small fee. I went and looked at it today and saw the 4ws emblem as i walked up:love:. Its an 88 2.0si 4ws.$500 bucks for the car delivered across town to me and here i sit. Im ready to start stripping parts off the car now but its a little to late.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
doeas i t have the engine and trans still? auto manual? interior? pics!!!!!!! and hey your from richmond? what the hell why cant i be so lucky????? aaarrgghhh!!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
manual with 180,000 suposedly runs strong no oil burning. all i need now is those darn ksports and parts will be a flyin

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
give me twenty minutes ill have some pictures

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
syncing camera on other pc so i can erase some pictures and run outside i iwill have pics i promise 10 more min

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
some pics of the blue 88 4ws and my 91 si but i dont know how to post pics now

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
use photobucket

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
still not wrking

·
Premium Member
16,911 Posts
Here follow these instructions:

How to post up pictures you want show:

1. Go to www.photobucket.com and register(its free)

2. Upload your pictures. Once your photos are uploaded, just clik on the photo you want to link to your post or thread. Make sure to keep the thread open in a separate window so you will be able to "copy & paste" to your post reply.

3. Right clik on the photo after you have opened up your photo.

4.Select "Properties"

5. Highlight the Address(URL) example:

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g63/seantydingco/ps4.jpg?t=1174847693

6. Right clik on the highlighted Address(URL) and clik "copy"

7. Now go back to the Post Reply window and clik on the "Insert Image" icon will look like this below.

8. Now just erase whatever is in the address bar, and right clik in the address bar and paste the (URL)Address into the address bar, and clik "OK"

9. Your picutre will be linked to your post. Now just repeat the process for anymore pictures you want to link.

Now hurry up and show us what you are talking about. We like pictures!!!:wink:

Sean

·
Registered
561 Posts
The prelude I picked up a few weeks ago is blue also, didnt really pay much attention as to how often you dont see any that color. Its a shame that who ever had it before the woman I bought it from kinda half ass rattle canned it. 88 4WS with 99k miles (paid 600$)

·
Quasi-AWOL
9,207 Posts
doeas i t have the engine and trans still? auto manual? interior? pics!!!!!!! and hey your from richmond? what the hell why cant i be so lucky????? aaarrgghhh!!!!
It's your lucky day. I've got a 4ws parts car that I'm looking to get rid of for less than what stupidlow paid.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts