Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had some time to wash the cars this weekend so I took a couple pics of them all today in the driveway.
82 on the right in the pics is the one I drive
82 on the left is my parts car (badly rusted and dented on its drivers side and back)
81 in middle is for sale (see sig)

·
Registered
814 Posts
1st gen hog, i bet people walking by thought you looked funny when they come back later and your still washing the same car....

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
You lucky guy i was never aware you had three!

·
Registered
117 Posts
WOW, and you can see the subtle line differences between the 81 & 82 in those side profile pics.

·
The Good Stuff
3,587 Posts
Now we have another butter hogging the rare 1st gens. Where do you live and do you have a big dog? Haha, just kdding. Very nice Ludes man. Did you restore them yourself or buy them in that good of condition or what? I'm so jealous! :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
my82lude said:
1st gen hog, i bet people walking by thought you looked funny when they come back later and your still washing the same car....
haha, yeah, you're probably right

tropic - you're not that far away, I know you want to buy the 81 for a parts car for yourself :)

si_speed - I've done a lot of work to the 5spd that I drive now, but it was in decent shape when I got it. I had a friend cut out the rust and repaint the whole car.

·
Registered
814 Posts
dude two of them have passenger mirrors... wtf man you never told us that... unless i just wasn't paying attention... very plausible

1 - 9 of 9 Posts