Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
wow thats out of this world...lol..that red dot is mad JDM yo......it would look cleaner if it was all one color and lower with out that front bumper that's just my opinion....

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
2G lude french

Thanks for sharing allways wanted to know what a 2G would look like with a racing style black bonnet think i might paint up my spare bonnet and give it a try!! Looks like you put a lot of hard work and money into this well done, personally not a fan of the big bumper body kits but what you've done looks ok prefer the first front bumper than the second one though more in keeping with the cars shape and age. Done anything to the engine?? Pretty easy to get more power all you need is a well made header and 2.25" mandrel bent exhaust, a camshaft regrind and then have the carbs rejetted and modify the air box and you can have around 125-135bhp and lbft torque which makes the car pretty nippy and with the camshaft will pull power upto 7krpm which isn't too bad for a 25 year old car!! Welcome to our forum have a look at mine i have one of each more in the U.K. market DL EX and SI.

www.myspace.com/rjudgey

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
2G lude french style

I think your front wheels could do with a little more negative camber have you tried undoing the top nuts on the camber plate and pushing them all the way in then tighten up again that will give you -2 degrees and doesn't wear out the tyres much on the inside at that setting. All mine are set all the way in handles much better and won't make your wheels look like they are sticking out the wrong direction too.

Just out of interest what suspension are you using?? What size tyres are those as well??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hello then j ai of evil with english
but i made the translation with google
j ai achieve my project on the theme of japan​

I have installed damper koni adjustable height​

tires are 205'40'17​

I had crap MAKE A LITTLE IF ANY ONE CORRECT
I have two post​

sorry​

it is currently being renovated for this year
I would put photos of work​

another photo of the rear

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yet it is under preparation for the 2009 season
I'll post pictures of the preparation a little more racing​

·
Registered
754 Posts
sweet ride just not liking how you put acura on the front and on the back and a few other things that seem a little rice but otherwise its cool

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
WHERE DID THOSE BUMPERS COME FROM DID U MAKE THEM OR R THEY MADE FOR OUR CARS SOMEWHERE I LOVE THE REAR AND I CUD DEAL WITH THE FRONT OF THE FIRST PIC IF I NEEDED IT OR IS IT SOMETHING U FABRICATED TO FIT JUST WONDERING
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
71 Posts
awesome prelude

I love the the riceness and totally going that direction with my prelude 86....sweet ride adrian

very very sweet

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Nice ride man and welcme aboard! :)

·
Registered
754 Posts
Haaaaa, looks better now even if it's unfinished.
i agree im still not digging the riceness from the first few pics but i will say the red sun on the side is pretty cool, if you did a rising sun that might be pretty cool as well

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
wow that is awsome its ur car if it was mine i would put honda symbols back on and tear the wing off and lower 2inces and take the front and rear bumber off , but its ur style and ur car but that would look much better no ffense man the acura symbol is very very dumb

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
qu "est que tu etant par butoir avant et marché un dos dessus

j ai vraiment du mal a vous traduire

desolé!!!!!

Je préfère les butoirs d'usine. Le butoir d'avant de marché des accessoires dans la première photo semble bon également. Nos voitures ne sont pas assez lisses pour porter un kit de corps. Il ne se mélange pas ensemble bien. (Qu'est à dire juste mon avis personnel.)
La traduction entre nos langues est très difficile. Les ordinateurs aident, mais ils font des erreurs également. (Par exemple : Le mot que vous avez employé pour la dernière fois, " desolé ", traduit à une signification de mot "pour causer la détresse physique ou mentale grave à quelqu'un ".) Je peux seulement imaginer comment stupide mes mots sont après avoir été traduit dans le Français !
Mes parents et grand-pères étaient français, ainsi je peux en comprendre . Aux Etats-Unis méridionaux où je vis, la deuxième langue est Espagnol.
C'est intéressant. Peut-être j'apprendrai plus de la langue française en te parlant.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts