Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah, im already geting into races with this thang!:turn:

Anywayz, im at my break from work, and decide to grab a bite to eat across the skreet... well, at my work place (mall) people like to cruise by the food court and "show off"...

Well, im passing by and this lil red integra GSR was ridin my b-hind, revving his car up, trying to show out! So i drive slower to piss him off :)...
Anyways, ironically he was exiting the mall the same place as me! I turn on the main street, and we're instantly cought at the light...
I knew it was gonna be on cause how he was trying to intimidate me...:evil smile:

Light turns green, and we hit it... Neither of us spun, but by the top of first he was at my door... I hit second fast, and i gain on him another 1/2 car, then through 3rd.... I ate him alive! I musta gained over a whole car on him... Then he pulled the infamous "fly-by" and i seen the "dohc vtec" badge so i knew it was a gsr...

Then i had to hurry up and get back to work!:tongue2:

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
11,000 Posts
good kill. Those cars should run similar times...douces reving at you is a good indication that they probably can't drive. :)

·
The Good Stuff
3,587 Posts
I know a guy with a stock B16 GSR... He's beat 2 slightly modded H22 Preludes around here. Does that mean the Lude drivers just sucks that bad? I've rode with one of them and he sure seems pretty crafty to me with his skills. Nice kill by the way soulja ;)

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
si_speed said:
I know a guy with a stock B16 GSR... He's beat 2 slightly modded H22 Preludes around here. Does that mean the Lude drivers just sucks that bad? I've rode with one of them and he sure seems pretty crafty to me with his skills. Nice kill by the way soulja ;)
If he has a gsr its b18:) . and yes from some stories about lude drivers in GA....(Kennesaw area) they loose to LS integras with bolt-ons.

·
The Good Stuff
3,587 Posts
TopEndLude said:
If he has a gsr its b18:) . and yes from some stories about lude drivers in GA....(Kennesaw area) they loose to LS integras with bolt-ons.
Lemme retract that. I've recently learned (in the last 2 weeks) that he just has the GSR rims and has the B16... so back to what I was saying. Whats the deal with the Ludes losing? The Teggy has a short shifter and I'm pretty sure one of the Lude does as well.

·
Sleeper Needs Boost!
2,685 Posts
si_speed said:
Lemme retract that. I've recently learned (in the last 2 weeks) that he just has the GSR rims and has the B16... so back to what I was saying. Whats the deal with the Ludes losing? The Teggy has a short shifter and I'm pretty sure one of the Lude does as well.
A b16 is the same engine in the civic SI's. Then you throw in that this guy most likely have the JDM b16 with clutch flywheel pressure plate etc. That car can take a stock h22 bro. Remember... the civic si is faster than an auto h22.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol, yeah its pretty unfortunate to see guys/gals with nice cars, and they dont know how to drive it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts