Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one know how to get to mustard cats link for working on the 3rd gen. i found it by mistake the other day, and now i cant find it again. there was some really great stuff on there. thanks.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
^ don't forget to feed him as much beer as he wants!

·
Memento Mori
7,501 Posts
team123luder said:
don't expect to contact him though. He's in my basement making my Z bar!
No really I am! :tongue2:

Just a little busy at work lately, and with the endlinks, but it will get done!

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
team123luder said:
Hey back off danny,

and I was kidding mustardcat..... I totally forgot about the Z bar I just remember cuz of this post.... Been trying to get my H22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then my car will have more credit points then danny's right hander :wink:
I think mine will still have more points than yours. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
there is some missleading information on your site mustard...

well... yea. alot of things could use revision, or better explanation. cause.. like i said, some of the info or explanations are just plain wrong.

I know.. this came out of left feild... but..... reading through the links the few times that i have, i get a little annoyed by -mostly the explanation- behind things. :)

just trying to give some constructive criticism, even though i know it doesnt appear to be such in this post.

·
Memento Mori
7,501 Posts
rudeludenotmeanthough said:
there is some missleading information on your site mustard...

well... yea. alot of things could use revision, or better explanation. cause.. like i said, some of the info or explanations are just plain wrong.

I know.. this came out of left feild... but..... reading through the links the few times that i have, i get a little annoyed by -mostly the explanation- behind things. :)

just trying to give some constructive criticism, even though i know it doesnt appear to be such in this post.
Your going to have to give me some specifics, most of the stuff on my site wasnt written by me.

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
MustardCat said:
Your going to have to give me some specifics, most of the stuff on my site wasnt written by me.
That i am aware of...

Ill PM you specifics later. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts