Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not to sound retarded but how is "Mugen" supposed to be pronounced? I hear Mue-jen and Moo-gen and something else I think. I don't want your ideas or how you 'think' it sounds. I can make shit up by myself. Anyone have a vid of it being said in Japanese or on like a dictionary site with pronunciation or whatever? Just wondering.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I would think its "moo-gen"... at least that how ive been saying it ;)

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
just go with one of them lol and if its wrong and some jap tells you how it really is just laugh and play dumb... tell him oh ok well you know us americans make it our way anyway but ill pronounce it that way now... but i go with "mew-jin" cause thats all ive heard really... and the other ways sound stupid... but it prob is the other way cause they sound stupid... but yeah ill ramble on more later

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Not to sound retarded but how is "Mugen" supposed to be pronounced? I hear Mue-jen and Moo-gen and something else I think. I don't want your ideas or how you 'think' it sounds. I can make shit up by myself. Anyone have a vid of it being said in Japanese or on like a dictionary site with pronunciation or whatever? Just wondering.
I would think its "moo-gen"... at least that how ive been saying it ;)

haha FAIL.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
well i think that "moo-gan" sounds stupid so ill just sound dumb sayin it the cool way of "mew-gin" so screw jdm and the horse it rode in on

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
did you really just break down the proper pronunciation of japanese letters? cause sir thats bad ass

1 - 17 of 17 Posts