1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So here is what I currently have available:

1. Mugen Thermostat for H22's(New, never installed)- $75

2. PBR Metal Master brake pades for 4th gens(New, Never installed)- $50

3. Spoon Sports 70mm TB for DC2, but I'm told will fit an H22(Never installed on my car)- $250

4. "JDM" Side Markers- $30

5. JRSC, kit is incomplete and I'm not sure what all is missing. It does include the blower however. I can take pics upon request from serious buyers but for now I don't want to take it out of the box. Asking $900

6. Brembo Blank Brake Rotors for 4th gens- $50

7. Type S red Valve Cover(no pic)- SOLD

8. Mugen MF8 15" rims with Falken Azenis tires with more than 50% tread left. I will also include the Mugen lug nuts.- $1500

Thanks for looking!!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
How much for the car and where are you located?

·
Opinionated Bastard
7,277 Posts
What is missing from the JRSC? I guess the better question is, what DO you have for the JRSC kit?

I'd be interested if I knew exactly what I had to hunt for, assuming most of it is there.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
What is missing from the JRSC? I guess the better question is, what DO you have for the JRSC kit?

I'd be interested if I knew exactly what I had to hunt for, assuming most of it is there.
Stroker said:
Interested in the JRSC as well.

Here is what I have for it:

It's not alot, I should have read the description on ebay better when I bought it.:?

axlline said:
I need to buy guns for the zombie apocalypse. j/k
I don't ever drive it anymore and I'm moving into a house without a garage.

·
Opinionated Bastard
7,277 Posts
I know it's something that you just recently bought, but do you have any idea how many miles are on the supercharger? How do the rotors look, in good shape or kind of dulled?

Thanks!

·
Registered
949 Posts
Id like to pick up the rear spoon bar. Pm me shipping price to 40223 AND your PayPal. I think I'll buy no matter what but I want to make sure the shipping price is reasonable. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know it's something that you just recently bought, but do you have any idea how many miles are on the supercharger? How do the rotors look, in good shape or kind of dulled?

Thanks!
I'm sorry I don't have a clue how many miles are on it. I never installed it on my car and I'm pretty sure the guy I bought it from on ebay didn't either. However, the rotors do show some pretty obvious wear and I would say they are kind of dulled. Here is a pic of them:

PM's have been sent to Schmitty and ulanky also

·
Registered
491 Posts
poor poor charger... :( bump for everything else.

but your missing quit a few parts goodluck with sale.

·
Registered
341 Posts
That is a lot of missing parts for the JRSC. The biggest problem is that moss motors has offically discontinued all parts to the JRSC. If you want to cut me a deal on the parts left (dont need the manifold). I may buy it for spare parts. lmk

1 - 20 of 60 Posts