Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1-Pricey but Worth the money! goes for $650-$1200 (JDM Ballas Club :headbang:)
2-Full Stainless Steel
3-Perfect Fitment
4-Really quiet compared to other exhausts, Deep in tone and sounds like sex in VTEC (No lie you will turn off your radio just to hear it)

All in all I have to give it to Mugen to come up with such a great exhaust. The quality and the design is flawless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm842ZzrocI

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
+2 on being a great exhaust for the prelude. Glad i saved up the extra coin and got this for my car. People get confused about the twin loop design when they look at it though. LOVE the tone when at idle and WOT. Sounds classy.

Only downside to this exhaust is, there is a polished lip on the inside of the exit pipe and thats hard to keep clean and polished. I use a dremel and some polishing compond to keep it looking new when needed.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Where is a good place to get one? But for a new one thats 1200 I don't know if it's worth for a exhaust :(

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
773 Posts
Love the mugen exhaust get the headers to!! they have a special deal if u buy both at the same time i think its about 30percent off talk to rob from KMS

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
lol king has them for 1400 I think....I want one but not at that price. Atleast not yet..

·
Registered
840 Posts
^^^^
:(
now ur rear end looks just like mine,lol
Im not coppin your style if thats why your sad lol. Ive had the tails done like this for a little over 2 years and the exhaust around a year and a half. I guess i just dont hardly post any pictures and my ludes been in the shop for a very long time now :cry:

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Im not coppin your style if thats why your sad lol. Ive had the tails done like this for a little over 2 years and the exhaust around a year and a half. I guess i just dont hardly post any pictures and my ludes been in the shop for a very long time now :cry:
haha dude im just messin
ur tails look lighter and kinda bluish
and i got that wide stance goin :D

·
Registered
840 Posts
I think it was just that picture. Theyre pretty dark.
And YES i love your new stance looks amazing :)
I laughed when i saw that you painted your TEs awhile back because i have a bronze set thats been sitting in my garage forever waiting for my car to come back to me and we were going to have twin ludes haha.

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
hahahah that would of been kinda cool actually
damnnnn to bad i got rid of them :/

1 - 20 of 47 Posts