Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Test PipE MasTeR
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok ive been drivin with my HKS on for a while and now i want a quiet exhaust.i dont want the SP2 so i want the mugen...so does nebody hav or know were i can find sound clips of it. oh and my second option is buying a twin loop and welding it onto my HKS pipeing.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
pardone my francais...but what does the twin loop do? I see it has one tube coming out and then looping back in. any advantages?

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
bmanuhutu said:
pardone my francais...but what does the twin loop do? I see it has one tube coming out and then looping back in. any advantages?
Its quieter and doesnt sound high pitched/ricey when you get into high rpm's. Not to mention it sounds awesome.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Its quieter and doesnt sound high pitched/ricey when you get into high rpm's. Not to mention it sounds awesome.
w3rd. If I could Id post some sound clips:)

·
Type-Esss
4,714 Posts
Sry, don't mean to hijack and I have searched, but nothing is really adequate. What are y'alls thoughts on a Greddy Evo2 vs. a Kteller 2.5" SS w/ Magnaflow twin tip? Like I've heard clips of both, but you couldn't really compare them, neither the best quality. I want a threatening sound under acceleration and a nice roar at VTEC, and I want a nice throaty growl the rest of the time. However, I DON'T want any high rpm buzzing or sounds that could be considered ricey at all, I don't want it too loud, and I don't want droning. I know the Mugen seems to be a good choice but its just too much. What do y'all think?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Cruiserdude said:
Sry, don't mean to hijack and I have searched, but nothing is really adequate. What are y'alls thoughts on a Greddy Evo2 vs. a Kteller 2.5" SS w/ Magnaflow twin tip? Like I've heard clips of both, but you couldn't really compare them, neither the best quality. I want a threatening sound under acceleration and a nice roar at VTEC, and I want a nice throaty growl the rest of the time. However, I DON'T want any high rpm buzzing or sounds that could be considered ricey at all, I don't want it too loud, and I don't want droning. I know the Mugen seems to be a good choice but its just too much. What do y'all think?

greddy sp2 :emthup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts