Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my Mugen exhaust in the mail the other day(used not new) and from what I understand its best to use new gaskets right? The gaskets Im talking about are: the one that connects from the back of the catalytic convt. to the B pipe and the one that connects from the B pipe to the muffler. I called autozone,advanced auto,and pepboys and all of them told me they dont have any and that that's strictly Honda. So I called Honduh and they have some($11.95 a pop-fcuk!) but they dont know the size of them. Clayton over at King Motorsports told me that the ones that come with the Mugen exhaust are 60mm and wire compression style. Any ideas on what I can do? I want to get it put on tomorrow bc I wont have any time until next week and I dont want to wait that long lol.

·
Registered
249 Posts
when i got mine it didn't come with the gaskets either.
the shop that put it on for me had some lying around. I don't know how but i guess i just got lucky. You could try asking a local exhaust shop.

·
Registered
445 Posts
97SHlude said:
when i got mine it didn't come with the gaskets either.
the shop that put it on for me had some lying around. I don't know how but i guess i just got lucky. You could try asking a local exhaust shop.
lol, same shit happened to me. The guy I bring my shit to said there weren't gaskets, but he hooked it up w/ no problem for me. :tongue2:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts