Honda Prelude Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 803 Posts

·
Kickass truck missed
6,583 Posts
glad you and tuna are working things out.... now how about my damn cams ???

and is that the 4x4 you are parting out ????
i tihnk that truck is too new to have a c6 in it.
i would guess it has a AOD. so i dont think the xfer case would of worked.

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
cam situation is in the same boat as the rest of the stuff in this thread.
they're at the machine shop already completed, just waiting for me to pay for them and pick them up, and ship out.

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
5:08 PM 1/2/2007 Ok this thread has already been deleted 3 times by MotoXXX man since 1/2/2007 at 4:00 PM because it actualy
points out facts about him he dosent like. Lets see how many times he deletes it... This is post #4 of the EXACT same thread
and I will be keeping track. He says he will ban me because of my actions and actualy pointing out in a fairly nice way what
he is doing... He says its bad on his buisness. Well I say anyone doing buisneess with him should know what they are getting
into.

As many of you already know, Motoxxx is a moderator that I have a bunch of respect for because he does so much for others and
helps out so much, he is also supposed to be a role modle here since he is a mod.

Ok im stuck (allong with several other members here) and dont know what else to do. Several members on here including myself
have aggreed to purchase some used parts as well as things like cams from Motoxxx. We sent our $$ in good faith that Motoxxx
would send our parts out but we have nothing to show except a light wallet. We have sent tons and tons of PMs to Motoxxx
about this issue asking for our parts many times and eventualy going as far as asking for our $$ back. Most of the time he
just blowes us off and when he does respond he says the parts will go out ASAP but we never get the parts.... This is feeling
like a toofast deal... None of us have gotten our parts yet. I Have been wating for my parts since November 15th when I sent
the $$ to him. Other members have been waiting OVER 1 year!! Old Man Lude started a thread asking where his parts are that
he already paid for. I also posted several times in that thread asking where my parts were. THEN after several other people
chimed in MOTO deleted the thread, and he will probably delete this one to!

Several of us have sent $$ to Moto, some more than others.. I am lucky I am only into him for $38 but I want my $$ back. I
dont even want the parts any more (Oldman sent me the parts in less than 1 week that I needed). I dont want to have to get
paypal involved in this but its looking like I have no other options. I suggest that NO one give MotoXXX any $$ until he
clears his name!

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
many many many pms have been exchanged today between me and david.

apparently he never caught on to the situation like everyone else did.

he's already been told several times today that i will be refunding the money to him most likely by tomorrow evening.

i deleted every thread in 3g he created, because every aspect of them is against 3g forum rules.

based on the threads in 3g and many of the pms exchanged, i have full support to temp ban or even perm ban mansfield for many different reasons. its currently being left at my discretion as to whether he is allowed here any more.

i have not banned him yet after 10+ times of reason to ban him because he is a well respected member of the forums, and i dont want to have to end that. if i must, i will though, its my job as a mod.

what mansfield does not understand, is that i am not trying to screw anyone. im the one that got fucked very hard in the ass. and now i am the one paying for it more than anyone else.

the only way to catch up on everything caused by what happened to me, is to either refund people their money, ship parts that i have when i have the funds to cover the shipping, or for the ones that paid me to make parts and still want them to finish making the parts and ship them.

all of these things i cannot do without money, obviously. every penny of what would normally be profit to me, is going straight towards catching up on all of this. the more money i make (the more business i get) the faster everything will get caught up on. the less money i make, the longer it will take. its not that hard of a concept to understand.

how can i refund someone money if i dont have any money to refund them? easy! i continue business and use what would be the profit to give that refund!

the small transaction with oldmanlude was my fault. i messed that one up and take full resposibility for it.
the rest was all out of my hands and i had nothing to do with any of it except that it fucked me over big time. i didnt get anything out of it except a nice swift kick in the nuts and a decent sized debt that i did not cause in any way shape or form, so how could i be screwing anyone?

everyone that i owe anything to is getting back exactly what they paid for or more. just takes time. mansfield apparently thinks time doesnt exhist, and that i can just randomly pull money and parts out of my butt.

i had some bad business deals that are only bad because of something that happened that was totally out of my hands. noone is getting screwed except me. the delay sucks, yes, but im doing what i can to try to make up for that as well. i've already offered a few people some very reasonable extras on top of what they deserve, including mansfield, but they have all refused those extras. fine by me.

once i get caught up on this, i'll be offering discounts to anyone involved in this stupid situation if they are interested. but thats at those peoples' discretion

·
Rep me if you hate my ass
4,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
So, you explained all this to Mr. Mansfield and he still went ahead with all the threads he made? That sounds a little odd.

I don't think it would be right to ban him. He just wanted to talk to you, to get a straight answer, just like I did. If you decide to ban him, you might as well ban me as well. No, I did not make threads all over the place, but I achieved the same end.

Steve, it might be best at this point to totally spill the beans. I know it's something you don't really want everybody to know about, but you'd only be doing yourself a favor. People might not be willing to trust you unless they know the whole story.

--J

·
Premium Member
6,038 Posts
i was talking to steve via AIM while all this was going on and while mansfield kept reposting, steve was telling me what he was trying to explain to him, sometimes people get hot headed even though the worst they do is not stop and think about things.. This was a pretty big mess and theres a lot going on, it cant be fixed over night

steve is working on squaring everyone up and starting yet another thread instead of posting in an existing one is nonsense.

THIS is where those threads should be posted, its really not necessary to cluster up the 3g forum.

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
im not going to ban mansfield. at one point i was about to temp ban him just because he kept reposting and reposting even after being told several times to keep it out of 3g section. i was just plain getting royally pissed at having to sit there and continue deleting thread after thread of crap that shouldnt even be there to begin with.

if it happened one more time, i was actually told by another mod to temp ban. and guess what?!?! it DID happen one more time!!!! and i still didnt ban him, or even give him an official warning.

what he posted above is exactly what he posted in 3g. 5 times. he even knew ahead of time a mod would delete it, otherwise he wouldnt have been able to repost the exact same thing every single time so quickly.

he knew what he was doing, and he knew it was against the rules of the board. and i did exactly what any mod would do about it, minus the banning. other mods would have banned. i didnt, and wont, unless it gets out of hand like that again. in thread or in pm. i wont even get into what was said in pm, lets just say at least he had the partial decency to keep it in pm. but even some of that was ban-worthy. yet he's still here....

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
I guess I did bend/break forum rools a bit (or even a lot), for breaking the rules I do appologize. A ban would kinda suck but I would certianly get over it... Since it is a public forum and I can still read the little bit of technical info that still exists on this sight. So although I do not want to get banned it dosent really ammount to much of a ban.

I will say I have gotten more attention out of MotoXXX than any of the 20-30 PMs about where the hell are my parts. But I doubt this will change things much. From my point of view I agreed to purchase some USED parts from Moto from his parts car, so all he has to do was pull the parts box them and pay for shipping and the rest of the $38 was his to keep. Moto got my paypal $$ and told me he was going to send out parts right away, then I paitently waited. I told him from the begining my car was undrivable without the rad fan so I would like to get the parts ASAP... I did not and still have not recieved my parts, even after SEVERAL prommises of "I will send it out tomorrow or this week". I even got to the point where I just asked for my $$ back, but obviously he cant do that either.

I am not you Moto but if I were in your shoes I would be letting people know the WHOLE story about your situation. At least that way we may have some sympathy for you. But since I, allong with others don't have any parts and you dont want to do that then I will keep doubting.

You know what moto, your not worth this agrivation.

·
New title is new
9,436 Posts
I am not you Moto but if I were in your shoes I would be letting people know the WHOLE story about your situation. At least that way we may have some sympathy for you. But since I, allong with others don't have any parts and you dont want to do that then I will keep doubting.
I agree.

This makes two people that haven't gotten any answers untill they brought their lack of parts into the public eye.

It might not be a bad idea to actually explain things a bit.

EDIT:
I bet this thread has the highest words-per-post ratio of any in a while :p

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
I did not and still have not recieved my parts, even after SEVERAL prommises of "I will send it out tomorrow or this week".
that was like 4 days ago. and in case you havent noticed, post offices have been closed

David Mansfield said:
I even got to the point where I just asked for my $$ back, but obviously he cant do that either.
i asked that like 4 days ago and you said you wanted the parts, not the money. and for that, refer to the above. you never once said you wanted the money back. i even offered any other part off the car that you wanted for free that could fit in the same box or a box of a slightly larger size, and you said no, just the parts that you paid for and that was it.

David Mansfield said:
k, i thought everyone knew, and i still think everyone already knows, but this is the short version of it:

i had a sum of money in my paypal account that was for the cams, tuna's head and ecu, and a few other things here and there. instead of crunching numbers every time, i withdrew the money and put it in my safe so it wouldnt accidentally get spent. that way it would all still be there and in cash for when paying for parts at the machine shop, or at thepost office when they were ready to be shipped, etc etc.

i had someone that i thought was a friend that got kicked out of his house and had no place to go. so i let him stay with me for a bit. well after a few weeks, while i was out tuning thecaptincole's 3g (cidgrad's old car) this "friend" found my safe, and also my safe key, and decided to empty it of all cash i had in there, plus several thousand dollars worth of diamonds. (i used to be a precious and semi-precious gemstone dealer).
so he got away with around $1500-$1600 cash, and $3k-$4k worth of diamonds.

immediately after taking off on foot from my place he had already had another place to go. i found all this out bout an hour after he left when my father asked if i had stolen money from him. because the kid robbed my father as well.

as soon as i realised he had robbed both me and my father, me and chris (thecaptincole) went out in his prelude and my truck searching for this kid for several hours. could not find him. for several days i searched nonstop every day for the kid and never could find him. every single person i know in this area knows about it and is on the lookout for him. then after a few weeks his name ended up in the paper. the person's house he ended up being at the whole time, he tried robbing them too in the exact same way as he robbed me, but they caught him in the act, and duct taped him to the bed and called the cops. he was arrested and thrown in jail for grand larceny.

i would have pressed charges myself, but it wouldnt do me any good, and wouldnt hold up against him either because i had no proof. cash is cash, and theres no proof of that. and all the diamonds were purchased offline in cash without receipts. which for one means i cant file an insurance claim to get monetary payback for the stuff stolen, and also means the charges wont hold up unless he admits to them, which i know he wouldnt.

the only proof left would be his fingerprints on the safe and key, but after me touching them, thats impossible too.

as far as i know, this kid is still in jail, as he got quite a large sentence, and quite a large bond which noone is willing to pay.

so i get to sit here and wait until he gets out of jail, so i can get mine with this chump, knowing that no matter what, i have no chance to get anything back that he took except some self satisfaction that im going to take care of the revenge aspect in my own way for this dick screwing me over in the worst way.

the part that pisses me off the most is the fact that he robbed the only two people that were attempting to help him out in his rough times.
the part that pisses me off the second most, is that you people are trying to pin everything on me. im not trying to screw anyone or rob anyone, I'M the one that got robbed, causing everything to get all sorts of messed up with me AND my customers!

you think you're at a loss with $38 david?
my cell phone got shut off, my internet got shut off (for a bit, had to pay it to maintain business), i havent paid rent in 3 months, i havent paid car insurance on my truck in 3 months which has now cost me my registration, i've barely eaten in 3 months, i quit smoking (for the most part), i broke all ties with several good friends that i used to hang out with a lot cuz it cost money to drive and go see movies and pool and all the other things friends do when they go out, i havent had a glass of milk in prob 2 months, gatorade no longer exists to me, i didnt buy a single person a christmas present this year, my sister paid for my alcohol for new years, my usual 6 meals a day is now 1 meal a day, i broke it off with my girl cuz you know how women always cost money... should i keep going? all of this just so i can try to catch up on the crap with this!

you think YOU'RE MAD!?!?! put yourself in MY SHOES!!

edit: if anyone would like to try looking it up, the kid's name is Mike Cesnak.

·
Premium Member
16,906 Posts

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
im not asking for sympathy, im asking for people to understand that i did nothing to cause this, it was completely out of my hands. and because of that im asking that people stop getting so outrageously pissed off at me. sure, get pissed off all you want, i would too. but dont get pissed at me, i didnt cause it. join the hunt for mike cesnak
theres no way any of you can be as pissed off about this situation as i am.

theres only two things that can help it get resolved:
-business, bringing more profit in to go straight towards getting this caught up on over time
-some form of loan. preferably a legally bound loan that can get it all caught up on instantly so i can make legal payments over time. this way everyone gets their stuff immediately, and i can go on with my business as usual without this still hanging over my shoulders

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Well that does clear some things up Moto... Its to bad that guy screwed you but that still does not negate the responsibility you have to your customers... Sounds like letting that guy stay with you was bad decision to me. Hell even your father told you/warned you about him cause he got screwed to!

I tell ya what Motoxxx.... I will just write this one up to a bad decsion on my part. Keep the $38, go eat a decent dinner. Keep the parts, I already got them sent to me for next to nothing anyway. Thanks to Oldmanlude! I dont need the agrivation or high blood preasure from arguing with someone in a bad situation that wants to point the finger at someone else. Although you keep telling everyone its not your fault, it sounds like you need to realize that ultimatly you made the decisions to let this jackass guy stay with you and from the sounds of things didnt cover your ass while he was there (Hiding the key better would have been a good start). So good luck and may you make better decisions in 2007.

·
Registered
515 Posts
next time ur in rochester steve u can come tune my new teg:) sorry to hear about the rough times seems like u got plenty of buisness tho (so much u cant even keep up) so thats good atleast, wish u the best of luck tho

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
yeah dude, you shoulda said something earlier. I'm sorry to hear about that.

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
next time ur in rochester steve u can come tune my new teg:) sorry to hear about the rough times seems like u got plenty of buisness tho (so much u cant even keep up) so thats good atleast, wish u the best of luck tho
thanks guys. bud, i'm hoping to come back to rochester within the next month. gonna be bringing my buddy joel, might even be taking his turbo civic up there. he's never been to any decent bars or clubs, and he's never seen such a huge variety or gorgeous women as rochester has, so i told him when we both have a few days of free time we're going up there for a day or two or 3 or longer haha.

seriously, the ratio of hot women to overall population is outrageous in rochester compared to almost everywhere else ive ever been :p

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
moto, i really feel for ya for that incident. i understand how it feels to bite off more than you can chew, and at the same time getting robbed sucks. At the same time, if this had been explained in PMs and such, it would have made it easier. I know personally i was among the very first to send you a b18a intake camshaft, along with the money to machine it. I was told multiple times that it was "going in next week" or something like that. Now i understand that you were robbed and that is understandable but i think that my camshaft was sent to you in middle september... which is WAY before this incident. You had my cam before the group buy even started. That said im not going to get mad or anything because i feel so bad for your situation, just get it to me as soon as possible.

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
i know you were the first to send me a cam, and the agreement was to hold it for a few to have it done with the first group in the group buy so you could get the discount. and it was, i brought the first group to the shop to get done, then a few days later i brought the second group to get done. they've been done for quite some time, they're just still sitting at the machine shop because it was while they were there that i was robbed. i just need to pay for them to pick them up. and i havent had the funds to pick them up due to this situation. same with tuna's head, even though he no longer needs it, i had brought it to the machine shop and was doing everything as was planned at the time not knowing this was going to happen.
i didnt say anything for a little while because i thought i would be able to come up with the money myself out of pocket fast enough for noone to know the difference. but that didnt happen, so now its public.
both groups for the cam group buy, and what was supposed to be tuna's head are still at the machine shop all finished, just waiting to be paid for before i can pick them up.

i know, and i hope you guys know, this isnt my fault. i didnt cause it. but it is my resposibility to correct the situation and i am doing the best i can to do just that as quickly as possible.
i have an interview tomorrow morning at 10am for a 60 hour a week job; 5 days a week, 12 hour shifts, starting pay is $15/hour, time and a half for overtime. i had this interview set up 2 weeks ago, but the place was closed since before xmas til after new years, so this was the earliest i could get the interview. i deffinitely plan to work my ass off there to catch up on everything, and get some funding started for future projects for myself and for custom parts for us. i have a lot of great products in mind to start mass producing, but need the funds to start those too. after this is all caught up on of course.

wish me luck in the interview!

41 - 60 of 803 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.