Honda Prelude Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 803 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
wow that sucks tuna.. you was never on my good side. but in this case getting burn't is not a good thing nor cool.......i got burnt a couple of times in my life, and made a promise to myself that if i ever see that person again...he will not walk the earth no more.....

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
dosent sound like anyone is getting burned just maybe someone expecting there parts a bit faster than one can deliever..which can happen...give em a break he has had good feedback in the past...

·
Premium Member
6,038 Posts
Damn, im sure youre both great guys. Ive met steve and hes good im my books, so i hope you guys get this worked out...

edit by motoxxxman: i sold mike (secluded) a chipped ecu and did a full tune on his all-motor 3g.

·
Rep me if you hate my ass
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
wow that sucks tuna.. you was never on my good side. but in this case getting burn't is not a good thing nor cool.......i got burnt a couple of times in my life, and made a promise to myself that if i ever see that person again...he will not walk the earth no more.....
Yeah well, that's why I hope I never see you for as long as I live. I know you'll skull-fuck me in the ass.

Ah, that's not true. We've had our disagreements, you and I, but now I just pull your leg once in a while. We have to bury the hatchet and make out a little bit with our shirts off, just like Steve and I are doing right now on Messenger...

--J

·
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
You can bet your ass that I'm going to reveal ALL of the filthy details. Just you wait.

Actually, I probably won't be able to. It'll be too hot for the feedback forum. I'll have to post it in NSFW.

B20luda, it's not really got anything to do with not getting parts on time. It's about communication and stuff. You've gotta read, my son.

--J

·
Premium Member
6,038 Posts
LOL too funny.... ill be sure NOT to visit the NSFW forum for a while....

B20luda just didnt want his eyes to bleed like mine did after reading that for like 20 minutes lol

·
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Yes. I wrote a lot of stuff. I wanted to be as specific as possible.

Uh, I'm not liable for any injuries to your eyebollz, and I'm not responsible for any hospital bills you incur as a result of reading this stuff. Read at your own risk, y9.

--J

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
it's all straightened out now.

this entire thread is now considered a bunch of overreacting, false assumptions, misunderstandings, miscommunication, lack of communication, and opinions based on hatred that was based on all of these previous things.

·
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Well, I don't know if I agree with any of that. We're in the process of resolving this. There was never any hatred or anything. I think you might be getting famished over there, Steve. I'll FedEx you a Snickers or a box of macaroni or something.

To sum up, I don't think it's fair to write this thread off as a mistake or imbellished drivel or anything. This shit happened. It is nice that there is a happy ending looming, but that doesn't mean we can forget about any of this. As Devildriver guy said, "Shit's still shit." Right after that, he said "Knee deep in your shit."

Steve and I just had a very pleasant, relaxed chat. It was just like old times, and that's good. Steve informed me that some shit happened and that he kinda just let my head work slide instead of telling me about the full scope of the shit that went down. I wish Steve had told me what was up instead of doing what he did 'cause all of this could have been prevented, but I guess it doesn't matter now. He has opened up to me and told me the truth about the whole thing, and now we are working toward a conclusion. I'm glad we are finally getting down to business. It should be all good in the hood now, y9.

I agreed to let Steve change the title of this thread in light of our, uh, reconcilation. It's still dreadful, just not quite as dreadful. No, I do not think Steve is scum. I think Steve was negligent because of some shit that happened. Oh well. It is beneath me. Now I understand the situation, and Steve has assured me that I will be repaid and my parts will be returned.

So that's all there is to it. There was no overreacting, false anything, or what have you. You just read all about it, and now we are on the road to recovery.

--J

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Glad you two are working things out with the whole scenario! I knew to expect more than that from moto....when I seen this forum I was like....:jehon:

·
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Uh oh! Somebody had better call the wahmbulance!

It's like, an ambulance for people who are crying and stuff.

And yeah, we'll see how it goes.

--J

·
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I said it in response to this:

I am now another victim suffering from the eyebleeding pityness that this thread has caused....:wzbigcry:
Those :jehon: things are funny.

--J

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I need f'in cliff notes on this biznatch!!!

^^^ But yeah...that was funny...Gotta love Tuna!

·
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Sodomization is my plan.

I stole that ^ from a song I wrote. Yikes!

Nah, no video. Steamy MSN Messenger convo, though. Unfortunately, we haven't declassified that yet so you can't view it. You'll have to wait for our full-length feature film, and I do mean "full length."

I am the worst shit. Brutal.

--J

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
here's some screenshots of the upcoming full feature. this is my old beater lude. previously, the only body damage was some chipping paint and a bunch of rust. didnt have a single dent before: :)

thats haaaawt!

15 pound sledgehammers are very good at getting out aggression lmao.
and you can see my project lude in there a bit too. thats not getting a single penny spent on it til im caught up on everything though.

and im now stripping the red one of usable parts and junking it. motor is still good, so im pulling that out of course. 267k miles, and i drove the damn thing to the driveway, even in that condition :p

my sister came home from school today to see this, and first thing she said was
"It's Beauty and the Beast!"

21 - 40 of 803 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.