Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
1,698 Posts
this is kinda weird but i want to make a prelude model, but i cant find a 5th gen anywhere, anyone know where to get one?
hobby shop

·
Registered
162 Posts
Well there is one model, try www.hpiracing.com, there is a model of a 5th gen and its a widebody, oh and dont worry it wont come looking like that, its a clear body, you'll have to spray paint it. It cost me around 25 bucks or so from a hobby store who carries HPI products. Oh yeah one more thing, its under the 200mm bodies. Hope that helps. -J

·
Future S2000 Owner
4,419 Posts
Well there is one model, try www.hpiracing.com, there is a model of a 5th gen and its a widebody, oh and dont worry it wont come looking like that, its a clear body, you'll have to spray paint it. It cost me around 25 bucks or so from a hobby store who carries HPI products. Oh yeah one more thing, its under the 200mm bodies. Hope that helps. -J
Yeah, like I said earlier it's a skin for an RC car.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
get creative, take a cast of your car, and shrink it =)

btw: thats sarcasm

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea ive got a small rc truck but the body wouldnt be wide enough to make it look good. i just think itd be really cool to have like a model of every car ive owned...which is only three but still.

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
i wrote jada toys (they make the dub toys) about making a prelude and they said that they don't have a honda contract but were trying to get one.

·
Future S2000 Owner
4,419 Posts
here are the Modifiers but there is a blue one too

There are actually 5 different ones: silver, red, green, blue and copper. I bought all of them a few years ago. I'm glad I did too. The last time I saw one of those go up on eBay I think the winning bid was almost $60. IIRC, I paid like $5 each for mine. I also have a Civic hatch, ITR and an Accord coupe.

·
Registered
601 Posts
If prelude models were being sold, I would buy like 12 and have toy prelude meets on my desk. I would also buy a civic for all the toy preludes to laugh at

·
Registered
874 Posts
If prelude models were being sold, I would buy like 12 and have toy prelude meets on my desk. I would also buy a civic for all the toy preludes to laugh at
that is the funniest thing. i want that to be on my signature hahahahaa

1 - 20 of 67 Posts