Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it going everyone. I am in the Air Force and am currently stationed at Offutt AFB in Nebraska. I have had my lude for about 2 years now and I have known about this site since I got it and have found it very usefull. I only recently signed up because my lude is breaking down on me and I wanted to save it. Ive got a white 90 2.0Si back home in Texas which I wish I could drive right now. My dad just saved it by getting the trany rebuilt but it is having some electrical problems in the instrument gauge that I hope to try fixing when I go home on leave. I am also looking into getting either a 94 vtec or a 91 Si still can't decide.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome to pp!.. And good luck in the AF..

·
Preludepower Member
2,656 Posts
Welcome to the board.
Vtec is overated. --i dont have it so im a hater :p

Get the 91 Si with the b21a1.
ooooooo FRMness :)

:emthup:

·
TT driving lude fan
1,171 Posts
welcome to pp. i say go for a 5th gen! :grin: but good luck with your current lude. and get some pics up if you can!

900!!!!!!!!:turn:

·
Registered
792 Posts
Welcome... to pp.com.....post pic of the lude...

need a sig let me know....:turn:
SexyLudeGrl said:
welcome to pp. i say go for a 5th gen! :grin: but good luck with your current lude. and get some pics up if you can!
lol tryin to promoted 5 gens lol...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Well Ill be heading home in june so ill get some pics and post them up when I get back. Is it possible to change my profile name.?

Nevermind the name change I looked it up and found it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts