5/5
4.5/5 (Fitment issue)
4/5 (Price)

Prices:
$225 shipped
$150 shipped
$40 shipped

Review:
The mishi shroud, at least the one I got, didn't line up at the bottom right mounting area. The hole on the shroud was about 2mm off from the radiator. Other than that no problems attaching it. The fans come with bullet connectors attached. We cut them and put on spades to attach to the stock connectors.

After installation the cap went up to about 180 degrees and stayed steady. Seems to work as advertised. The fans are very very strong, I was surprised at how much air they push out. I'll update later this week once it gets broken in.

I give the cap a 4/5 because of the high price. That being said I even got mine cheaper at $40 instead of $48 ebay price.

****************NOTE**********************
If you have a Hytech/replica/larger than stock header this will NOT work with the OEM shroud at all. I have about 1/4" from the header sitting on the fan. You HAVE to buy the shroud.

If you have an auto like me you MUST buy a tranny cooler. B&M 13000BTU $50 shipped on Amazon.com

UPDATE 8/9/12:

It's been a year and a half. My needle has stay at that point the entire time and slightly lower in the winter. I have only had one problem and that just happened recently. The cap failed. Fluid got into the window and then leaked from the cap. I need to send it back to Mishi but I'm unsure why it failed. I'm assuming o-rings. Other than that no issues, installed the original cap and I'm fine now.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I recently installed the radiator and fan shroud as well. Same fitment issue, not a big deal but a bit annoying. Otherwise looks like good quality, performs as it's advertised and looks good. A new reason to keep the engine bay clean!

·
Registered
247 Posts
nice setup a want for sure

·
Registered
160 Posts
I bought the mishimoto radiator, fans and shrouds. Same issue. The shrouds do not fit properly. I drilled a little bit so I can get all four. I checked the fans and they do blow very powerfully. It's been a month and the needle is slightly lower than half. But the fans have never been needed to kick in. As for the fans, I just cut the wires and hard wired them instead of using connectors. I love this radiator. And with lifetime warranty. I love it even more.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts