Honda Prelude Forum banner

It is Sat. June 7th, 2008. Now what time to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Date has been picked. Saturday June 7th 2008.

I am looking at the end of April, like the last couple week of that month, depends on the weather. Anytime in May or anytime in June. I am doing this as I have not heard a peep about anything for 08.

We had just over 20 car's attend last year in August including a mint 1st gen. Hopefully we will have over 30 this year for a spring meet. Hopes are more people will attend in the spring time after the cars sitting all winter rather than later in the summer. 07 was held at Hidden Falls Park in St. Paul, MN.

So pick a month from the poll and post up in here to see if we have any new MN Luders. I will probably not vote as that listed above is what works for me at this time.

Also about location for this, throw some ideas out and down the road I will do a new poll as to where it will be held. I know some people will have to drive farther than others but come on, we can't have it in everyones back yard.

Mike (H4L)

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
my prelude still wont be fixed by then but i have my GSR, i should be able to make it in june sometime

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well this is always good to see. Have some interest from out of state which is always nice. Now we just need the people who live here to post up.

For the out of State people, if ya need a place to stay, let me know. You can stay at my place if needed. I live like 15 minutes from the Mall of America and many other things if your looking for other stuff to do.

Thanks for all the replies so far. I made it an open poll so I could get people names for PMing purposes later when the meet is closer.

Mike (H4L)

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just for refference, 07 was held at Hidden Falls Park in St.Paul, MN.

Mike (H4L)

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'm down for sure now that the car is running. It needs a paint job and I haven't scheduled it yet, so I'll be sure to not schedule it anywhere near the time of the meet. I'm also down for any time of year, I think April may be too early but May and June sound good to me.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I love the fact that this thread has a lot of interest!

Are there any pics from the last meet?

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I am interested in showing, considering I have never been at a meet of any sort before but would really love to. Depending on how far of a drive it is, I have to look up on mapquest and see where the heck in MN these places are. As far as dates, later in May or in june should work besides the first week I believe I am going on a family vacation.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I am interested in showing, considering I have never been at a meet of any sort before but would really love to. Depending on how far of a drive it is, I have to look up on mapquest and see where the heck in MN these places are. As far as dates, later in May or in june should work besides the first week I believe I am going on a family vacation.
Most places said so far, as far as I know are around the Twin Cities (or around 30 minutes from the Twin Cities), and the Twin Cities is about 30 minutes from the MN/WI boarder.

·
Banned
1,783 Posts
i could prolly make the trip from iowa if its going to be around the twin cities. anytime you guys want to have it (spring/summer w/e) i'd love to to go to it.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'm down for anytime there Mike, you can count me in for sure :)...

I actually plan on selling my car, hopefully sooner than later, and move on to something different. I would love to stick with the lude family though, probably a 4th gen this time around.

If I dont have a car when the meet comes around maybe I can just ride with you. We will see what happens :)

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.