Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lorby's Progress thread

Been a while, but what better time to introduce myself :D. Names Andrew and I'm from down under (Aus). Absolutely love my 3rd gen, bought it nearly 4 years ago and fixed it up from then.

It's a Personal JDM import from 95, so I missed out on the 4ws that every other Aus model got, some other nifty stuff though.

Here are some pics:

Pics first, these are from about 1.5-2 years ago, when I first got it registered.

From this:

To this:

and this:

From this:

To this:

And top top it all off about 3 months ago, I bought an AUDM parts car, I could've gotten it running again, but I figured the parts were worth more to me :D. That and the paint was terribly faded, not to mention the interior was shit.

Soon I'll be swapping the 4ws setup onto my car, and also the clutch/gearbox onto mine (clutch is brand new off the parts car).

And here's the beast at the moment:

·
Premium Member
16,788 Posts
Very clean, keep at the hard work. When you are read for some performance upgrades that you cant get down under, let me know. I am on PA.com as you probably already know.

Welcome ;)

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
youre on every fucking site sean.. lol

first thing you need to get is a clock cover mate.
hows the weather down under?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
youre on every fucking site sean.. lol

first thing you need to get is a clock cover mate.
hows the weather down under?
Clock cover!!! If only, they're rare as hens teeth down here :(

Right now it's about 31C and 80% humidity (90F, not that hot, but the humidity is crazy). It's killing me. I just spent most of the day swapping my entire intake manifold, to the one I cleaned up, off the parts car. (new gaskets, injectors cleaned by a fancy machine, no more carbon etc.). Sweating like crazy.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
oh yeah, youre on the other side of the equator.
lol
i didnt even think of that.
apparently clock covers are pretty rare in the states too..
mine had one when i bought it..

·
Registered
263 Posts
Looks like someone took Photoshop and made a mirror Image Image of the interior compared to ours. Right hand drive. Would love one of those up here in the states. Have driven a mail jeep before and it feels crazy. I'm afraid I would have tons of accidents if I visited there and had to drive.
Car looks terriffic....

·
Registered
121 Posts
did anybody notice the oem front lip on his parts car???? i love to get one of those...because i preferr oem then a teggy or accord modded lip..

·
Registered
121 Posts
if you parting out your car id love to pick up the front lip and the clear and orange combo turn signals... but i wonder how much shipping is to the states...:sarcasm:

·
Premium Member
16,788 Posts
did anybody notice the oem front lip on his parts car???? i love to get one of those...because i preferr oem then a teggy or accord modded lip..
The first gen integra lip is the best and it does not need any modifying other than heat treating the corners.

Mine is perfect.
Posted via Mobile

·
Donates his big Member
2,229 Posts
Nice yellow for lights... How long have you been driving, why do you still have the P plates?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts