Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok apparently the first thread got deleted but hey no big deal.... but on JUNE 2-3 iam trying to get a lude meet out in the Black Hills of South Dakota.... a nice drive thru the hills, a BBQ and more... but if your interested please pm me so i can keep track of who all wants to go and ill PM everyone atleast two weeks prior to the event and check to see if your still interested... thanks

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
depending on $$$ i might be able to make it from Montana...well, that and if i dont get pulled over driving my smokin 81 Lude (and not smokin in a good way lol)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
iam sorry Goldenluderay the autox that they had planned for that weekend go postponed due to that the location that they use (a H.S. parking lot) is not available since the students are still in school...dont understand why they wont allow it but oh well thats life i guess... lol, there is alot of stuff to look at in the hills so i think cruising will be the highlight for a bunch of ppl... cus i got other ppl interest that will be here that havent even seen Mt Rushmore so thats a trip for them to see... not to mention Crazy Horse.... there is just to much to see lol....

but if full_throttle brought out his 81 that would be TITS!! i mean its a rare thing to see a first gen lol.... to bad she is smoking... i know mine is as well....must be a lude thing lol

also anyone can come...so bring your buddies if they if they are into cars as well... more for fun and a good time....

well i hope you all can come... hit me up a Email to confirm at [email protected]

·
Registered
61 Posts
iam sorry Goldenluderay the autox that they had planned for that weekend go postponed due to that the location that they use (a H.S. parking lot) is not available since the students are still in school...dont understand why they wont allow it but oh well thats life i guess... lol, there is alot of stuff to look at in the hills so i think cruising will be the highlight for a bunch of ppl... cus i got other ppl interest that will be here that havent even seen Mt Rushmore so thats a trip for them to see... not to mention Crazy Horse.... there is just to much to see lol....

but if full_throttle brought out his 81 that would be TITS!! i mean its a rare thing to see a first gen lol.... to bad she is smoking... i know mine is as well....must be a lude thing lol

also anyone can come...so bring your buddies if they if they are into cars as well... more for fun and a good time....

well i hope you all can come... hit me up a Email to confirm at [email protected]
:headbang: :wavey: oh oh oh I will be attending for sure. I will visit my mother the same time... :D hehe 2 for 1

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imperial does your mother live here in Rapid City or close to??? either way... nice to have another to the list...:sigh:

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
I am going to try to make this. I won't be driving the Lude till atleast July though. That first weekend is the only free weekend I have that month and may end up having to work it but I hope not to.

Mike (H4L)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
please keep me informed if so... cus i know this should be a good turnout... not just ludes tho... so dont be affraid to drive a soccer mom van lol... but good to hear and yes try like hell to make the trip lol

·
Banned
5,085 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!!! :Rock:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts