Honda Prelude Forum banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
92h22a said:
june 10th at shawnee mission park in shawnee mission,ks midwest honda-tech meet over 400 cars expected from all thru the midwest

June 8th-June 11th will be at the National Prelude Meet. I would go to the other but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I would rather be with my own kind (Preludes). Hopefully I will see some of you there in St. Louis.

·
Registered
300 Posts
looks like im going to be there...wasnt planning on it but I'll be there.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
im in the quad cities here

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
And like I said on page 2 of this, this will probably go nowhere just like last year. If anyone is interested in putting something together, drop me a line and I am willing to help. I do live in MN though. Lets get something going here people.

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
gweedo007 said:
St Joseph, Mo here

Im pretty sure there is a nice track in the Omaha/Council Bluffs metro area, along with Des Moines... and If I remember correctly, there is one not too far from Sioux City(im from there)... Scribner or something similar, its a drag strip though.

i am from sioux city also

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
Told ya awhile ago this is gonna go nowhere. I've even offered time to help get this together. Anyone else? People have talked of this for atleast 2years now and nothin. I wanna do somethin. Let's get this together.

Mike

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Alrighty. Here. MY name is Amir I am in Papillion Nebraska. I know of one track in Iowa very close to nebraska border only cost about 30 bucks a person to run ALL day! Its called Mid America Motorplex. Check it out for yourself FOO's. I think it would be appropiate seeing as how the names And we all are in the midwest. Any objections? I say April 2007

·
Registered
300 Posts
ill be living in ames by then, im down

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Don't worry about it guys. He doesn't even know what corn looks like. Whoever is intrested gimmie your address so I can figure approx time and cost for each person to make to M.A.M

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi, all. I just bought a '92 Lude. It has a '97 h22a4 swap in it. It's charged with 6 PSI. I need a tune really bad. I hope to up the boost real soon too. I had a '88 4WS back in the day. I loved it. I also have a '06 civic SI. I love it. I talked to a guy today about tuning my Lude. He said to get a Skunk2 intake and a p28 ECU to tune it. Does anyone know if that sounds right? Sorry if this post is kinda off topic and hard to read. I do live in MN though. I just atended a meet today. Peace out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
u can get a p28 but you need to socket it. just buy hondata and bring it to shane at db performance in rogers he will tune it for you their

·
Registered
79 Posts
u can get a p28 but you need to socket it. just buy hondata and bring it to shane at db performance in rogers he will tune it for you their
I've been Emailing him about it. I was told the stock intake manifold was no good because of some limitations with the ECU? I'm still tring to figure it out.

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
06Si

I saw your car at that Honda-Tech meet sunday. I was driving the only accord wagon there and brought they 2 guys with 5th gens. One white w/CF hood and the silver/blue one.

Keep an eye out for a MN Prelude get together next spring. We do have an MN meets up in this section.

Mike
[email protected]

41 - 60 of 75 Posts