Honda Prelude Forum banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
st.paul, mn. i've seen a white 3g here with conversion headlights.hey if you're on this site pm me i wanna no how you did it. saw you cruising university ave awhile ago.

·
Registered
711 Posts
i'm in missouri too...any word on a meet??

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
Let me know if you get something together here. I'm from Minneapolis. Also I am going to the National Prelude Meet in June in St. Louis. Wanna know if anybody would be interested in going down.

·
Registered
269 Posts
St Joseph, Mo here

Im pretty sure there is a nice track in the Omaha/Council Bluffs metro area, along with Des Moines... and If I remember correctly, there is one not too far from Sioux City(im from there)... Scribner or something similar, its a drag strip though.

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
Lets quit talking about where everyones from and start trying to get something together. A date and place. June 8-11 is the National Prelude Meet and that won't work for me and there are like 2 weekends I have to work this summer but everything else is open.

Hopefully this year something will come together.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Well if anyone knows of a track in Iowa that is really nice we will use that. I would like to do some classes. Fastest lude in the midwest (per gen).. so on.. My car will be out of commision for prolly 2 months so end of july beginning of august is the best for me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
well looking at some of the tracks in and around desmoines they dont look the best. I would really like to go to KCIR in Kasas city which would be one of the nice tracks in the area. Plus we might find some other ludes in that area.

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
94DragLude said:
well looking at some of the tracks in and around desmoines they dont look the best. I would really like to go to KCIR in Kasas city which would be one of the nice tracks in the area. Plus we might find some other ludes in that area.
if you are looking for drag strips, they have eddyville, cordova which is near the illionos border, and one in cedar falls. they have raced there for the show pinks. i have never raced on any of them so i don't know what there like. i would like to meet up but, if it don't go down soon then i will be out.

·
Registered
300 Posts
KC would be good, the tracks in eastern iowa are popular, I could do either. I'm in Ames , IA. My summer is really busy, I have military training for a month(june26-july28 ). Hopefully we can get something together soon!!!

-JB

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
well if anyone has good pictures of the tracks that would be helpful. I went to some of the track websites and didt find much on them.

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
Well at the National Prelude Meet they are having a track day there. Everyones talking about Kanas City, well the National meet is in St. Louis. I will be taking part in that. But for this I really don't care. Lets just get these cars together and see what happens.

·
Registered
58 Posts
i am interested southern illinois is where i am from. i know there is the cordova (Sp) track and the gateway has a track there too they also run midnight thursdays every thursday throughout the summer it is like 50 maybe a bit more but you can run all night. I know that is kinda out of the way for some. those are the only two i know of off hand there are alot of little like 8th mile tracks and things all over illinois and missouri the hotrods love to run 8th miles cause after that they run out of gas.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Honda4Life said:
Well at the National Prelude Meet they are having a track day there. Everyones talking about Kanas City, well the National meet is in St. Louis. I will be taking part in that. But for this I really don't care. Lets just get these cars together and see what happens.
Ya what was it $150 to be able to run at the track..:Rock: thats the cost of the road trip to get there. And we are talking after the NPM maybe early mid august..

·
Banned
5,085 Posts
94DragLude said:
Ya what was it $150 to be able to run at the track..:Rock: thats the cost of the road trip to get there. And we are talking after the NPM maybe early mid august..

And it's not gonna cost very much anywhere else? Someone earlier in this posting said something about the same track as what their using for NPM. People were saying stuff about Kansas, well how much is that gonna cost me just to get there. I say NPM is the best chance to get the most ludes together. Hopefully this year something gets put together instead of just talking about it like last year. Everything is a sacrafice. I gotta come down from MN to wherever this is and I gotta pay for it too.

·
Registered
16 Posts
import meet

june 10th at shawnee mission park in shawnee mission,ks midwest honda-tech meet over 400 cars expected from all thru the midwest

21 - 40 of 75 Posts