Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think whoever from Minnesota, south dakota, Iowa,wisconsin,Illinois, Nebraska, Kansas, and Missouri. We could all just meet at the dragstrip in one of these states. :turn: Would be fun to get a ton of ludes together..

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
i'm in cedar rapids. i would be interested depending when it would go down as i'm expecting some kids on the way soon. there is another thread going right know. maybe we can get everyone from there to show interest on this one as well.

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
94DragLude said:
More intrest would be helpful to knowing were to go.

kid(s)? go get em :turn:
well depends on how many people want to do it. i'm in the middle of the state. the nearest track i could think of would be the one in cedarfalls about a hour north of me. then there's cordova in illinois about two hours away. my wife is pregnant with twins right know, so around july it would be a no go for me.

·
Registered
537 Posts
I'm in Minneapolis, MN. Let's see all the ludes in the midwest. We need all gens represented!

·
Registered
78 Posts
I think we should all meet in Des Moines, IOWA since it looks like that might be the center point of all of us. To make it fare for all of us.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just got back from des moines. only took 5 hours from splfd ,mo :turn:
Dont know if there are any tracks there though?..

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
13" rims on a 1st gen.

With npm06 SOOOO CLOSE, why don't ya'll just save up to go there?
It is an awesome time.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I didnt even know about that one..That is the weekend after NOPI though. Not sure if I could make it to both

And after looking at it.. You have to pay $155 to be able to run at the track? ouch..

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
94DragLude said:
I didnt even know about that one..That is the weekend after NOPI though. Not sure if I could make it to both

And after looking at it.. You have to pay $155 to be able to run at the track? ouch..
are you going to be at nopi then? i plan on going but depends on the wife and how she's feeling by then. is anyone else from the area going as well? i won't be able to make it to the npm which reaaly sucks. but if i can go to nopi i will be a happy man.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts