1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
it will allow you too run more nitrous safely
it give's you alot more octane
it will most likely allow alot more timming advace
it gives you more of a window for error

it usually requires more fuel some how.....either by n2o jetting or bigger pump/injector's and absolutelly requires tunning

·
"THE DOCTOR IS IN"
4,376 Posts
This was said by Bisimoto regarding boost but its nearly the same. PLUS if you get an AEM EMS you can control nitrous+this aem meth kit with your laptop. Fully tuneable.

How can we run 25-30+psi on unleaded fuel, and ward away damaging pre-ignition/detonation in the process. That is where the AEM water-meth system comes into play. AEM Water/Meth Injection Kits reduce air inlet temperatures which would allow me to increase boost pressure to reach my whp goals by utilizing the cooling effects of the system under heavy load.

The kit include all the elements necessary to do water/methanol injection right, including a standard fluid level sensor for the tank, recirculation-style pump, feature-loaded controller, and complete hardware for installation on practically any gas application.

A boost-dependent, variable-flow progressive controller allows me to determine the amount of 50/50% water/methanol mixture to feed into the inlet stream from the fluid reservoir. The controller commands a high-pressure, recirculation-style 150-PSI pump that delivers the mixture. Overall flow adjustments at the inlet can made via one of three different-sized supplied jets that are designed to match most engine power requirements. I will use the largest jet, and may end up with a Bisimoto custom jet. This is how I installed mine, at an angle, spraying away from the throttle body. The theory is to have the incoming intake charge "blast" the particulates of the cooling mixture to create better atomization or a finer mist for optimal cooling.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
This was said by Bisimoto regarding boost but its nearly the same. PLUS if you get an AEM EMS you can control nitrous+this aem meth kit with your laptop. Fully tuneable.
you can do that on hondata aswell;)

since on the parameters there are three nitrious bars you can choose from so you could add diffrent fuel systems etc..

·
"THE DOCTOR IS IN"
4,376 Posts
you can do that on hondata aswell;)

since on the parameters there are three nitrious bars you can choose from so you could add diffrent fuel systems etc..
Yes! you are right about that! I just forgot it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts