Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO it snowed yesterday and i ended up sliding and hitting my passenger side wheel on a curb and bending my upper and lower control arm and some of the other stuff back there...how much do you guys think it will cost to get that shit from the junkyard and what other things will i need....the wheel is on a 45 degree angle to the car...any help will be appreciated...i will get pics up asap its to dark now

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Front or rear?

Front end i would also suspect tie rod + crossmember issues.

Get it in the air and take a few pictures, shouldn't be hard to match up with a majestichonda diagram what you need.

Careful!

·
Registered
786 Posts
i replaced my entire front driver side suspension for around $150?? knuckle, lower arm, upper arm, couple other bent pieces.

·
Registered
175 Posts
If you have the money buy new control arms. Scary putting junk yard control arms on.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its the passenger side rear...the control arms that i saw today at the junkyard had no rust on them and the other parts looked fairly good as well....im going to check another local junkyard to see what else i can find...its just that im on a pretty tight budget right now so im trying to get the best deal possible

·
Registered
786 Posts
nothing wrong with junkyard control arms, just make sure you're not getting any on a side that was hit and make sure the ball joint is ok, otherwise you're going to sink more $$$$$ into it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts