Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone i just wanted to wish you all a very merry christmas because really this little forum that we share together is our home as well
anytime i ever need any help or support with my 2g this is where i come, we drive the best era of preludes ever built and from customizing to fabricating this is where it all goes down, and we do it all for the love of our cars, i guess thats my toast for the holidays.... i think im gonna cry now lol :laugh: :xmas: Merry Christmas

·
Registered
143 Posts
I second gen that mp 86si. Even though some of us are full of it i go to the site at least once every week. I don't post much. But i relly love my 87 si and this site! Meery Christmas ! Oh guess what i got for christmas ? Nota but that's cool I got my wife & kids & grandaughter everyone is healthy and so far still working . We are very thankful . Happy Birthday JESUS !

·
Lord Magnum
1,210 Posts
First white one we've had here in a few years.

I just got a new DS from my lady friend because my old one fell in a lake and stopped working. Got a bottle of wine from my ex. All in all, I'm happy too. My brother came to visit and we going to see my mom for dinner. Can't ask for much more.

Happy Festivus fellas.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it was almost 70 degress outside today, stupid weatherman... winter my ass

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
YEA it was pretty warm in nc too mmerry christmas to all i got 165 bucks and some clothes the money is going towards getting the lude painted cus it needs it bad so it was a good present for me and the lude
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone. Best Wishes in the New Year!

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
merry xmas to all my loyal 2gs

1 - 14 of 14 Posts