Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:xmas:

From a newbie who thanks you all for your help and putting up with my dumb questions

·
Registered
121 Posts
:Rock: ROck on....hopefully some of you get some parts for your 3rd gen lude for christmas...i know im not getting anything for mine....but merry christmas too all!!! and be safe out there!!!

·
Registered
739 Posts
:Rock: ROck on....hopefully some of you get some parts for your 3rd gen lude for christmas...i know im not getting anything for mine....but merry christmas too all!!! and be safe out there!!!
I'll be getting parts after christmas. I'll just imagine it being Christmas when I open the boxes.

Merry Christmas to All!!!!!

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
i bought my wife a wii fit....

it's the best gift i've ever given myself.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
merry christmas to all thank you for all the help this place is great be safe and have a happy new year

·
Registered
365 Posts
lets keep it to happy holidays all :) not all of us are christians ;)
happy holidays boys and keep her safe (the lude that is ;) )
im getting a p/s pump, lines and a new bumper for christmas :D:D:D

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
dont you mean for the holidays?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
^^^^^^lol

·
Registered
263 Posts
Thanks to everyone for putting up with my jokes. I hope everyone here has a great MERRY CHRISTMAS and Please be safe this coming year.

·
BAN ALL MODS!!!
2,149 Posts
Lets keep it Merry Christmas as not everyone is other denominations as well.

Merry Christmas everyone. Enjoy the time while we still have it.

·
Registered
915 Posts
That's an odd thing to say. You must be sooo proud of the Canadian Human Rights Commision. For those who are not aware of this, it's a kangaroo court scenario.

Happy Holidays to those that are offended by Christianity.

Merry Christmas to everyone else.
Not to turn this into a religious fight, as I myself grew up christian, but I am now probably the furthest away from it lol. I think having to say happy holidays instead of Merry christmas just because of the mixing pot of religion and peoples in canada that might get offended, is the most retarded thing I've ever heard. THats supposed to be the beauty of living here in canada, everyone from any religion or race can live together and live free. Last time I checked it was canada that fought for that freedom(as well as others) and christians were here long before jews and muslims and budhists and chinese etc etc. If we offend them why do they want to come to canada? Oh ya, because its fuckin awesome!!!
If you live in Can/US and are offended by "Merry Christmas" hop right back on the boat and GTFO. To everyone else

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Sorry if I come off offensive as this is a thread oriented by kindness, I'm actually quite happy its the holidays :) Don't flame me to bad, I left my fire retarded santa suit at the dry cleaners.

·
8====D ---> ( | ) = win
1,663 Posts
whats christmas?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts